𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜ఌ

𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒...𝑏𝑦 𝑘𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑒

𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦...

*Javon pov*
I just got out of science class walking to my second period trying to get lunch. Jaden and I were acting like fools in the hallway laughing and shit until when Jaden made fall. As I fell I realized that I had tripped someone over and as I looked up I saw y/n. She was face-first on the floor. All I saw was a puddle of blood

"OHH Y/N I'M SO SORRY I-"

The hallway went silent. All the students had their phones out laughing in the hallway.

I was cut off by her getting up and holding her chin. All you saw in her eyes were tears flowing down her face. Fuck. Blood was dripping and I was so panicked not know what in the hell to do. I held on to her chin gently as I rushed her to the bathrooms to get paper towels to hold the blood. She was standing outside with Jaden. I ran in at got whole bunch of towels. I ran out of the bathroom and gently put the paper towel on her chin.

"You okay Y/n," I asked

" y-yea," her voiced cracked.

We went to the nurse's office to see what more the nurse can do. We sat in the nurse's office together waiting. I looked beside me to see y/n. She had her head down. I felt so bad because I didn't mean to trip her in the hallway me and Jaden were just acting like fools and it was an accident.

I didn't want to embarrass her. If you might confused on how I know y/n, Me and her have mostly the same classes together. I usually talk to her in class cause she is really chill. Jaden was friends with her by me but we all just fell apart. Although she has the most beautifulest smile everyday. When would facetime or hangout with Jaden it would alway be a vibe but that smile faded as I don't see her smile anymore. Never asked whats wrong just because I don't want to be nosey but I honestly do want to know. Me and her stopped talking for a while because I ended up dating my girlfriend Coco. I was distracted by coco that we eventually stopped talking.

I tapped her leg as her head just stood low.

"y/n?"

"mhm," she mumbled.

"you okay?"

"mhm" she mumbled again.

"y/n you know I didn't mean to trip you."

"mhm" she mumbled once again.

"bro just let her be" Jaden said...

*y/n pov*

My chin is pain right now. Honestly now I can say I'm physically and mentally in pain. I wasn't trying to be an asshole with Javon but its been a while since I spoke with him and just don't know how I feel about that. I awkward to talk with someone you haven't spoken to in a while. I mean I miss the friendship but he hasn't really been on my mind in a while so its just weird at this moment. Im also embarrassed because thast fall was on camera and who knows where there video gonna go.

"y/n you can come up now" The nurse said.

I walked up to the nurse and explained to her what happened. She gave me this big ass squared bandaid to try to block the bleed but my shi was cut wide open.

"Well sweety while I call your parents heres an ice pack." The nursed said handing me it

What the fuck is an ice pack gonna do.......

TO BE CONTINUED.....

________________

________________

(a/n corner)

4:17 AM
8-17-2022

This is the second chapter of "same ole love" I kinda rushed it because I kept you guys waiting for 2 months and you all seem to love it so thank you for all the support it really motivate me to wake up and see 5.6K reads. I love yall so much. Also Coco and Javon are dating I believe I dont think it was confermed yet but I just want to say I am not hating on Javons choice. If hes happy thats all that matters to me and also mentioning this because Coco is in this story and I dont want it to make it look like I hate her cause I dont. But anyways I kinda dont like this Chapter so let me know if you guys do. Chapter 3 and MAYBE Chapter 4 will be out later on hopefully but thats all from me. Byeee.

-xoxo kaliz