Chapter 4

Tw! This story may contain sensitive content for some readers viewer discretion is advised this chapter is based on the episode The Grove which has child death

I woke up and Mika was gone. I saw Peep running around on the ground frantically.

I got up concerned and grabbed him. I shoved him into my pocket and ran outside. "It's okay Peeps it's alright" I whispered as I looked around frantically for anybody.

I went to a shed and saw Lizzie walking towards Mika holding a knife. Mika was crying and walking backwards.

I ran as fast as I could but I stopped when I saw Judith. She was closer to Lizzie. If I ran up to her she might do something. Mika saw me and stopped crying.

She saw Judith laying on the ground screaming. "Lizzie please don't do this your sick"

"No Mika this has to happen they have to see I'm not crazy okay you'll be okay" she still walked towards her sister gripping the knife.

Mika pulled her gun out and aimed it at her sister. "Don't make me do this Liz" she had a hardend face. But by the look on her eyes she was in pain.

I slowly went over to Judith and picked her up off the ground and moved her into a near by basket behind me away from Lizzie.

"Lizzie put it down" I said as she whipped around and faced me.

I stepped close enough to her where if I reached my arm out I could touch her shoulders.

"No I can't Carol has to see" she shook her head with a cry. She stepped forward knife in hand and stabbed her blade into my right side.

I went spiraling backwards holding my wound. "Fuck!" I yelled falling to the floor. I lifted my hand up and it was drenched in blood.

I stared at Lizzie who just watched as I bleed with an amused face. "She will finally see I'm not crazy you'll come back and you'll be okay!" She laughed.

"Lizzie he needs help!" Mika raised her gun on her sister watching me frantically.

"Judith can join him!" She light up when she saw the baby in the basket still screaming.

"Lizzie I'll do it" She went and slowly circled getting in between her older sister and the child.

"Mika you can't I have to show Carol shell understand" her sister pleaded.

Lizzie was shaking. She was sobbing. Mika had a sad smile on her face as she turned the safety off.

"It's gonna be okay Lizzie just turn around and look at the flowers" Mika had slow tears falling from her face.

Lizzie did as she sobbed. I tried to stand up but I was losing to much blood.

"I'm sorry Mika I couldn't be strong enough, at least I get to see mom and dad" she smiled and stared at the flowers.

"I know Lizzir it's okay I love you"

She smiled as she pointed her gun up. I closed my eyes.

I didn't open them until after I heard the shot. I saw Mika standing there with her gun to her side as she stared at her now dead sister.

She snapped her head towards Judith and grabbed her putting her gun away.

"Oh my god Oh my god!"

I heard faintly. I saw a blurry Carol run up to Lizzies lifeless body. Tyreese went over to me and started checking my wounds.

"Cmon let's go" he lifted me up easily and started dashing towards the house. I was still awake but I couldn't focus on anything around me.

Mikas POV:

"Carol.." I walked over to her holding baby Judith.

"Why" she softly cried. "She stabbed M/N she was gonna kill me and hurt Judith"

"I did what I had too she's at peace now" I looked at her. I loved her. She's my family. My last one. I made a promise.

Carol looked at me and I saw her face. "We should bury her by some flowers I think she would like that"

Carol nodded.

3rd person POV:

Tyreese carried out the girls body and set her down into the grave.

He was crying everyone was. M/N was passed out inside the cabin. Carol patched him up the best she could.

Mika watched as Carol and Ty filled the grave with dirt. "I'm sorry Lizzie but I had too" Mika said to the grave.

"I gave you mercy" she smiled and looked at the flowers. She picked some of the flowers and put it on the grave.

She walked and sat down on a bench up against the cabin wall.

Tyreese took Judith back inside. Carol just watched Mika mess around with her gun.

"Mika would you come here please" she went inside with the small blonde kid behind her.

She went and sat at the table she used to sit at with Lizzie.

"Did M/N teach you how to put your weapon together and dismantle it?" Carol wanted to take her mind off of it.

She wants to leave the cabin as soon as she can. With M/N hurt they can't be out on the woods again.

"No" Mika slid her gun onto the table. Carol looked at it. And started taking it apart. They spent a few hours talking and Carol teaching Mika how to clean her weapon and take it apart.

(I'm skipping the whole Carol telling Tyreeese how she killed Karen and David)

Time Skip:

It was the day after the incident. M/N was awake and walking around even tho he shouldn't be.

"I wanna go we gotta leave here head for Terminus" M/N packed his bag and threw it over his shoulder.

"Mika go pack" she ran off and did what he told her to do.

"M/N you just got on your feet" Tyreese tried to reason with the man.

"We need to go okay I need to get outta here I can't stay here"

Tyreese sighed but didn't object as he started to pack his things too. "Carol's already outside waiting at the front gate"

Mika had her bag and stood by the door. Tyreese and M/N walked over to her and all three of them headed towards Carol.

"You ready?" M/N asked Mika. She turned and looked all over the cabin.

Her eyes set on her sisters grave. "Yeah" she muttered as she turned around and they all walked into the woods headed for Terminus.