Chapter 5

Tw! This story may contain sensitive content for some readers viewer discretion is advised

M/Ns POV:

We walked for awhile. I would feel these immense stabbing pains in my side from my wound. Peep notices.

I can feel his death stare whenever I take him out of my pocket to stretch his legs. I know he wants to just tell me "Hey dipshit your hurt sit the fuck down".

He's a very expressive mouse.

"Do you thibk we'll get there soon?" Mika asked Tyreese.

I can't really tell how she's been. It can't be easy walking around after giving mercy to your own sister. When I last asked her how she was doing she said she was okay because she didn't see it as killing her but instead saving her.

Ty hasn't been the same. More distant than before. Carol is more sad she's not the same. She filled me in on what happened at the prison with someone named Karen.

She told me what she did. She told me about the night at the cabin with Tyreese. It's none of my business. It's over with can't really do anything about it.

"I think we're close" I smiled at her. She kept her knife and gun exposed and ready to use at any moment.

Carol used to think she was weak. Carol's afraid she'd end up how Sophia was. Mikas different. She's got a chance.

"Hey" Carol whispered to us. We went silent and crouched a little. We heard a man talking over a walker.

I put my finger to my lips and walked slowly with Mika behind me Gun out.

I couldn't hear anything he was saying but I could tell Carol could. Her face was blank. She pulled out her gun and went and stood behind the man Tyreese at her side.

I kept Mika back and kept my eyes on the outside. "Hey its okay cmon  out" We both walked out and saw a man with a baseball cap fireworks in front of him and a walkie to his left.

"Take them inside" Tyreese handed me Judith as Mika followed me not taking her gun out of position safety already off.

"Here she can sit here away from whoever that ass clown is out there" I set her blanket in an old cooler and set her down. I pulled out my gun and stared at the door.

"Keep your gun ready you see him charge one of us or her or yourself you shoot him in the leg if he's putting any of us in danger kill him" She nodded at me and aimed at the door.

He walked in with Tyreese dragging him along throwing him at the wall. Carol started going thorough all his belongings.

"Whats his deal" I asked glaring at the man. "Was talking about a chick with a sword and a kid with a hat" I grinded my teeth.

"You sure?" She nodded. I aimed my gun at his head and started walking towards him.

"Mika" I turned and saw her point her gun at his head. I was able to put my gun to my side and pulled up a chair next to the guy still keeping Mikas shot clear.

"You with the people in Terminus?" He nodded. "There's room for you guys too this doesn't need to happen" I smiled and let out a scoff.

"From what I've heard your people are taking my peoples things" I got close to his face.

"This is how it has to be" I smiled and walked out with Carol as Tyreese watched him Mika still waiting to shoot.

"I'm gonna head to Terminus see what's going on Ty can stay and watch him I want you and Mika out looking for any extra supplies"

I nodded. She was getting prepared to go as I went to go get Mika.

Carol whispered the plan to Tyreese as I walked with Mika outside.

"Are we just gonna leave him here with Judith"

"Ty can handle him plus its safer than having her out here with us"

She shrugged and sighed. "I guess so"

Time Skip:

We walked for what seemed like forever.

"Maybe we should head back now what if somethings wrong" Mika was saying stopping looking behind us.

"I don't know you feel it too?"

"Feel what?" She looked at me confused.

"The feeling thay somethings not right lets go back" she nodded

We ran back towards the log shed. I could see the texture of the woods when I saw dead walkers all laying on the side of the shed.

"Stay out here on watch, only go in on my signal"

I went in and saw Tyreese just leaning on the desk with Judith in his arms the dude we took was gone.

"Hey what the hell where is he are you alright?" He nodded. He seemed distant.

"I had to kill him he had Judith I just had too" I looked athim sympathetically.

"Mika it's alright you can come in now" she slowly walked back inside and stared at us.

"When do you think Carol's gonna be back?" I just sighed and shrugged.

Time Skip:

I was sitting playing a game of poker with Mika and Tyreese with Judith playing on my lap.

She was giggling while playing with some random objects i found.

Tyreese got up and looked out the window.

"Guys she's back"

He opened the door and went outside Mika followed him quickly.

I picked up Judith and walked out to them.

I saw them. The group walking towards us. Rick and Carl ran towards me smiling.

Sasha was running towards Tyreese and he was going towards her. Mika just stood there smiling.

Rick went up to me and he was crying. He smiled at me and Thanked me as I handed him his daughter.

I looked over the whole group and saw Maggie walking towards me with a smile. I smiled back and gave her a hug.

"I've missed you" she laughed.

"Yeah you too" Glenn did the same.

I was greeting all the others when I saw Daryl standing there staring at me.

I awkwardly waves at him with a small smile. He waved back and still just stared.

"M/N" I looked down and Mika was standing next to me holding my hand.

"Oh yeah uh guys this is Mika guess she's my new adopted child"

She smiled. The others were talking to her and greeting her. Daryl still just stared between me and her.

I went up to Rick who was smiling at me still and thanking me over and over.

"Who are they?" I nodded my head towards a pretty women with a hat. A man with a mullet kinda hairdo. And a scary looking ginger dude.

"New friends of ours I'll explain later" he handed Judith to Carl who held her close.

Rick went up and dragged me into a hug. I held him too for a moment.

We pulled away and nodded at each other.

"Let's get away from here shall we" I smirked at him as I throw my bag over my shoulder and grab Mikas hand.

He laughed. We all started walking trying to get distance from the smoking building.

When we got to the tracks Rick picked up some dirt and rubbed it on the Terminus sign changing it. Saying No sanctuary. Maybe there is no sanctuary and we'll never find peace. Or maybe we will who knows.

A/N that's the end of the story I know it's short because season 4 was mainly all the characters split up and since I went with following Carol this season it wasn't long but I'll get started on season 5 when I can Thanks for reading