About Us

Hello! My name is Aidan

Hello! My name is Aidan. I made my start here on Wattpad, sharing cringy poetry from my youth and found a little success that started a little forest fire in me. Having a sense of community was essential for me as a young writer to keep going and to keep improving. Unfortunately, I took a hiatus from Wattpad for several years to write on a different platform. When coming back just recently, I noticed just how different things were and I didn't feel as though poetry got enough credit here. I decided to create my own little community and I hope you all welcome it with open arms. 

My partner, Sam, has kindly agreed to help judge in the contests! He writes a little in his downtime though he's never posted it online. This is his introduction to Wattpad so give him a big welcome too! We are also accepting applications in our inbox to grow our judging panel. We want different perspectives to have a well-rounded team to judge the poems sent our direction. If you're curious on the application, please view our profile and proceed from there. However, if you do decide you'd like to hop aboard, know that you can't join any of our future contests. 

If you have any questions, we're just a message away.