FIVE

ever since i figured out jaden has liked me, i have been different. no im just kidding, im not changing for any boy.

me, jayla, and kylee are hanging out today. were going to the mall, and honestly who knows after that.

GOLDEN GIRLS
(kylee, jayla and riley)

ky 💕
wait so what are we doing

riley
mall, and then whatever

jayla 😽
what she said 💯

jayla and kylee then picked me up, as i got into the back seat they both said hi to me.

"hey hotties, anyways- oh your live!" i said putting my seatbelt on. they were answering questions but i couldn't of been bothered. jaden has been texting me this whole morning, so has javon. but i just read them and go on with my day.

"do you know why the twins keep messaging me?" i asked jayla as she pulled into the parking lot of the mall. she shrugged and kylie responded with,

"they have been acting weird today. they were literally fighting with their shirts." she started to laugh as she finished that sentence.

once we entered the mall we got starbucks and went into pacsun, nike, footlocker, lululemon, and a few more clothing stores. all 3 of us being shocked, we got noticed by a few fans. a lot were asking for pictures with jayla, and a lot of them have asked me about jaden.

we decided on going to the food court, and sitting for a bit.

"that girl is hot" jayla said biting on the straw, from the cup she was drinking out of.

"go get her number, theres no way she could say no" i said trying to hype her up. after a bit of me and kylee convincing she got up and went to ask for her number.

she came back quietly squealing as she showed us her instagram. we were looking at a post, until i saw a familiar user. jadens?

"how does jaden know her?" i said, pointing to where it shows he liked her post. after looking at her insta for a bit we figured out she goes to the same highschool as them.

"dude, i have never seen her in the hallways. he has to be like some spy or something" kylee says, putting her hand on my shoulder softly. jayla agreed. i decided to shake it off, i mean come on its a girls day. girls day don't get ruined by boys! well, most of the time.

"wanna go to the movies? tom holland is in a new movie." i said, tom holland was one of my favorite actors. i wasn't obsessed like the other tom holland fans were, but i did like him.

"yes, omg i heard his move is super good" kylee mentioned as we got up to go to the car. after listening to artic monkeys and chase atlantic we finally arrived. we bought tickets, popcorn and slushies before finding our seats.

"how do girls even find him attractive?" jayla muttered, during one of tom's scenes. kylee nudged her, and i laughed quietly. trying not to disturb the other watchers.

it was late at night, and the girls dropped me off at home.

"bye ladies! love you!" i was always taught by madison to say love you to the people i love most, since you never know the last time you will see them.

they said love you back before driving away. i then again, tip toed to my room seeing chase sleeping on the couch again. i put on sweats and a hoodie, before putting my hair into a messy bun with my bluelight glasses. yes, sadly i was one of those girls.

i then noticed jaden was facetiming me.

"shit" i muttered before answering.

"hey jade" i said waving, sending a soft smile. he looked at his phone screen before saying something.

"yo, wanna hang out tomorrow with me, wanna and gracie." he said fixing his headset to where it was only on one ear.

"gracie's going?" i said softly. gracie hasn't said a word to me since the post with her and troy.

"yea. is that okay?" he said, picking up his phone and walking over to his bed.

"yep. see you tomorrow?" i said setting my phone down against my nightstand, pulling my blankets on top of  me.

"yea, night riles." he said before going on mute, and putting his phone down too. this boy truely gives me butterflies, even over the phone.

NEW CHARACTER

marcel ruiz as troy santiago