NINE

today was the day rudy leaves, he leaves for the summer i turned pretty.the waltons were coming over, for all of us to say our goodbyes. was this all too dramatic?

fan pages are posting about him leaving all over social media, how excited they are or how they were not going to get as much content as usual.

i was scrolling on tiktok, seeing rudy in edits. shattering my heart honestly, i was very happy for him. it was just the fact he is leaving.

i heard knocking on the door, and went to open it. there stood the twins, i let them in, with the rest of them following soon after.

rudy walked down with his things. yes, i should be used to it by now, but he hasn't left in 3 years. i have had 3 amazing years with my brother, and now he is leaving again.

we all talked for a while, jessica and dj sharing embarrassing moments of javon. which led to me and jaden laughing hysterically. the uber soon pulled up.

"reese, please control riley. don't let her fo anything stupid." he said, hugging her.

"i'll be back before you know it riles." rudy says before leaving. madison and chase said bye as he was walking out, since they had other things to do apparently.

i broke down when he said that, dropping to the floor, digging my face into my hands. the worse part was, i was mad at chase and mads for not being here when i needed them the most. i felt a warm embrace.

"your okay. i got you, please stop crying." yep, jaden. he helped me up, and brought me to my room. i was speechless, i literally couldn't speak.

sitting next to me on my bed, he realized i haven't even started or thought about packing. i made the decision a week ago, i was going to stay with the waltons.

"do you want me to go get jayla? like to help you pack?" "i think i wanna stay home."

i heard her come in, and hug me.

"you okay babe?" she asked, letting me go and i grabbed my speaker turning it on. i nodded, and grabbed a bag to put my clothes in.

i didn't want to take everything, just incase i come back here for a night if something happened and the waltons needed space.

we listened to taylor swift, singing our hearts out, while she helped me pack. she gave me some ideas on what clothes to bring, and we spent about 2 hours just singing.

"hey my family is leaving, so i will just text jaden when were ready. and he can come pick us up." she said, reading the message from off her phone.

we spent about another hour, packing and singing before she texted jaden to pick us up. i made sure i had all my things, before getting into his car.

"hey riley" he said, as i got into the back seat.

"hey" jayla then looked at me weird, but i just shrugged it off and decided to post pictures of me and rudy, and then some of me and javon.

@rilestiles has posted!

⚪️⚫️

 liked by: @rudypankow, @onwardnation, @drewstarkey and 4,500 more @rilestiles: gonna miss him like crazy <3

@rilestiles: gonna miss him like crazy <3

@onwardwanna: i haven't known him long but imma miss him too

@waltonsoulmate: i thought she was dating jaden
^^ @rilestiles: he's my brother..

@madisonbailey: im gonna miss rudy sm

LOAD MORE COMMENTS