Reservations.

I rolled over with a groan, my hand reaching for my phone and turning the ringer off before rolling back onto my side.

A few seconds later, my phone was ringing again, blaring loudly against the silent walls.

I tossed my body over, grabbing the phone and answering the call, not even looking at who was calling me as the sun was just beginning to warm-up the grass with its welcoming light.

"What?"

A chuckle was heard on the other line. "Damn, Sleeping Beauty. Sorry to disturb you."

"Jungkook?" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and checked the time on my phone before placing it back against my ear. 5:30 AM.

"I know it's early for you," Jungkook sighed. "But, I'm in America right now so the time difference is crazy. I'm about to board a flight heading back home, but I'll only be in town for one night. Would you like to spend the evening on a date with me?"

"I- You want to spend your one free night with me?"

Jungkook hummed. "I wouldn't want to spend it any other way, Taehyungie. I'm actually landing at the Daegu International Airport. Can I text you when we land? I want to have time to head to the hotel and get ready."

"Of course." A blush spread across my cheeks, my hand folded into a tight fist. My fist was in front of my mouth, my smiling lips almost touching the skin of my fingers. "Have a safe flight, Jungkook."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Tae."

After hanging up the phone, sleep was no longer desirable, my brain and heart too worked up to be able to calm down.

Jungkook and I can finally go on a date.

••

As I entered the restaurant, I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. With slight shakiness of my hand, I read the message from Jungkook, a small smile on my lips.

One message from Jungkook: Hello Taehyungie! My dumbass got lost on my way to the restaurant so I am running a little late. The reservation is under my name. You can go ahead and order a nice bottle of wine if you'd like a glass with your meal, and I'll join you in a few minutes.

I walked to the hostess stand, a sigh escaping my lips. The nervous energy I had built up over the past day as carried me through to this moment.

"Hello, um, reservation under Jeon Jungkook."

The hostess nodded, grabbing two menus and motioning for me to follow. As she sat me down at a table in the back corner, she set down the menus. "Enjoy your meal."

"Thank you," I responded, fixing my suit jacket after sitting down to ensure there were no creases.

My eyes scanned the wine list, clearing my throat just as the waiter walked up to the table.

"Good evening, my name is Hajoon and I'll be taking care of you this evening. Are we waiting on one more?"

I nodded. "He should be here in just a few minutes. I'm going to have some water and a bottle of your best Pinot Noir please."

"Of course, I'll have those out right away."

After I was left alone at the table, I looked over the menu, a soft humming erupting from my lips.

"Here is your table, Mr. Jeon. Enjoy." The same hostess who seated me bowed before walking away, my eyes landing on the handsome man in front of me.

"Jungkook," I practically gasped, a smile on my face.