Cardboard and Sweat.

I wiped the sweat off my brow after letting out a loud groan, stretching out my sore back.

"Shitballs!" Jimin squeaked as he stumbled into the foyer, immediately running into the wall.

I giggled, watching as my boyfriend stifled a laugh by covering his mouth with his hand.

After finally setting the box down on the ground, Jimin stood up, noticing our faces. His face flushed more red than it already was. "Uh, that box was heavy as shit. That's, um, all that happened."

Jungkook nodded, sly smirk on his face as he walked passed the smaller male. "Are you sure it has nothing to do with the two moving guys that you passed on your way up the stairs?"

Jimin gulped, shaking his head suspiciously quickly, making me burst out laughing.

"Chim, your gay is showing," I informed him.

"No! My g-gay is n-not showing a-at all... I don't k-know what you're t-talking a-about."

The sound of a throat clearing made us face the doorway, seeing two males, our hired movers, with their arms crossed over their chests. The first one, right around Jimin's height, had mint green hair and a sleeve of tattoos. His eyes slightly resembled those of a cat's, making him look intimidating, but soft, at the same time. His appearance contradicted the other's. Standing a little taller was a brunette, whose hair was parted down the middle, showing off part of his forehead. He smiled, his lips analogous to a heart. He looked much more friendly and less intimidating.

"You're telling us that your gay isn't showing..." The brunette began, the mint instantly finishing the sentence.

"But yet you were obviously swaying your hips more than before while walking up the stairs."

Jimin's face quickly conformed to his red hair, his eyes scrambling as they finally settled on mine.

I chuckled, finding the predicament my best friend was in to be quite comical.

"Um, I..." Jimin's mouth merely opened and closed like a fish, awkward silence filling the room until I stepped forward.

I wrapped an arm around the male's shoulders with a smirk. "If you're wondering if he is indeed gay and available maybe for dinner after we finishing moving, then the answer is yes."

Jimin's eyes widened as they met mine.

The mint-haired male stepped inside the apartment, admiring Jimin up close. "Babe, what do you think?"

The brunette came closer as well, eyeing Jimin up and down. "I think he's perfect, Yoongi."

Mint, or Yoongi, smirked, reaching out a hand.
"Min Yoongi. This is my boyfriend, Jung Hoseok."

My best friend hesitantly shook their hands. "P-Park Jimin."

Hoseok's smile grew bigger. "Jimin. I like it." He cleared his throat. "We, uh, actually were looking into another partner. Are you interested in a polyamorous relationship?"

Jungkook coughed from behind us, making me glare at him. He apologized under his breath before we focused once more on the conversation.

"I..." Jimin let out a hefty sigh. "I hadn't considered it before, honestly."

The other two interested males' eyes dropped.

"But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to talk with you two some more and see what happens."

Yoongi and Hoseok both released deep breaths. "Thank God. Our friends Namjoon and Jin were about to set us up on a blind date and we were not interested in that." Hoseok visibly relaxed.

Yoongi snickered, grabbing a hold of Hoseok's hand. "I think that sounds like a plan, Jimin." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a business card and a pen. He scribbled his number before passing it to the redhead. "Give us a call." He winked before exiting out of the apartment, Jimin having brought in the final box.

My best friend faced me as the door shut, his eyes wide and jaw dropped.

I giggled. "Jiminie has a dateeee!"

"With not one but two fine ass fellas!" Jimin squealed, making Jungkook and I cover our ears.

"You reached a whole new frequency with that excitement, Jimin," Jungkook stated, slight smile on his lips. "Now, let's get unpacked so Jimin can go call his new boyfriends."

I nodded, grabbing a pair of scissors to cut open a cardboard box to my left.

Jimin grabbed his nape for a few seconds before also nodding.

We all worked in silence for a several minutes, the sweat building back up on our brows, before Jimin spoke up once again. "Man, I'm glad I decided to move to Seoul when you chose to move here with Jungkook, Tae."

We laughed, acknowledging the perfect timing, much like how the timing of my flight choice coincided perfectly with Jungkook's flight schedule.

The End.
••••

Shitty ending, LMAO.