I HATE Her

Moon's Pov:

I walk out of my dorm and wait for sun so that we can go class together he came out of the dorm skipping in joy he was wearing a cute sunray headband and white jeans with a yellow and orange shirt with cute little suns on them he was adorable and mine~.  I loved him so much ever since the first day we met he was so adorable even if I only knew him for a week I knew he was going to be mine I could just feel it. Valentine's day is coming up soon anyway so that's when I'm going to ask him or maybe sooner~. We walked into the classroom and sun looks at everyone enthusiastically while I just walk over to my seat then sun walks over to me and sits next to me the teacher says she knows that we should have done this on the first day but she is now doing it because of (pick a reason I'm not) but today was the day to pick our partners for the rest of the school year. so i was about to ask sunny but then she walked up to him and asked "Hiya sunny would you like to be my partner?" sun looked at me and responded to her with a no"sorry I was about to ask moony".I looked up at him getting out of my seat and stood next to him she just glared at me and then walked off while giving me and sun bad vibes. "so moony will you be my partner?" I obviously said yes and sat back down with a smile on my face.

Time Skip: The end of class it's lunch now

Sun and I got our lunch and sat down at a table with my brother Eclipse and his boyfriend Matt we were about to eat out lunch then she came over here "Hello can I sit with you guys!"she asked before I could say no Eclipse said yes and I got pissed when she sat down next to sunny and the worst part was is that she pushed me out of the way to do so. Then she started to flirt with sunny "Hello sunny I'm Star~" Sun just looked at me and Eclipse with an uncomfortable face me and Eclipse just looked at each other then I spoke up "Star you need to chill sun looks very  uncomfortable." "No he loves this, don't you sunny." Star said in a flirty tone this is not how sun should meet someone at all so we just took our lunch and sat somewhere else away from Star. Sun looked at me and just hugged me I smiled and blushed a bit then after a little bit I started eating then thought about how sun was also being pretty quiet today even though he looked happy I asked him if something was wrong he said it was nothing he just felt uneasy around Star "To be honest we all do" Eclipse said "Even if she isn't flirting with me I still feel uneasy around her too" Matt Added "Well I'm glad it's not just me"Sun said in a low tone playing with his food. Matt just started eating like a maniac and Eclipse just giggled at the way mattwas eating his food then he cleaned off his face. once lunch was over we went to our last few classes then went back to out dorms. My friend Roxy just texted me "Hello idiot me,Chica,Monty,Dj, and Freddy are going to the arcade wanna join?"  I texted back "Sure and can I bring a friend?" "Why not bring them I would love to meet this new friend you have made"  she texted.

At the arcade
"WOW I'VE NEVER BEEN TO AN ARCADE BEFORE IT LOOKS SO COOL I WANNA PLAY EVERY GAME HERE!!!" Sunny Exclaimed "Little guy chill don't bust your cords or our eardrums"Monty said "Sorry" Sun said. "So what game should we play first?" Freddy asked "Maybe uhh" "OMG THERE'S A RACETRACK LET'S GO THERE!" Roxy said "Su-" before I could finish my sentence we all were getting dragged by Roxy to the racetrack "This looks amazing!" Sunny happily said eager to start riding after we were done we went to get something to eat at Chick-fil-A We got out food and Roxy and Monty paid even though I offer to then I had told them about what happened today with me,sun,Matt, eclipse and sunny "Damn that chick is weird as fuck" Roxy said "yeah no shit"Freddy added we all finished our food and got into the car to go home

After they left
As me and sunny were walking back to our dorm sunny Exclaimed"That was so much fun!!!"  "Yeah I guess it was"I responded. "Will we get to go there again anytime soon?" Sun asked "Yeah maybe" I answered Sun wasn't tired or at least if he was didn't show it so asked him because why not "Sun how are you not tired?" "Because I'm just not like to be honest I don't even how"he said "Well then should we just watch a movie or something?" Sunny requested "I don't see why not" I grabbed the remote and found a nice horror movie for us to watch knowing sunny doesn't like them but it was fun watching the movie with him. For some weird reason Sunny just can't handle a horror movie I knew some people didn't like them but sunny was whole new level of fear he was gripping on me like he was in the movie or if his life was in danger it was only an Annbell movie nothing much.

Sun Pov:
Why why why did he ture on this movie it was horrid I was absolutely terrified I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight at this rate I might have to ask if I can sleep with moony hopefully he says yes because I'm not staying in mine alone tonight how could he do this to me he knows I hate horror movies! He even looked at me like I was crazy this is why I told him I didn't like them bec I act like this during them I was huddled up in a blanket on the couch not even realizing I was sitting in Moon's lap at this rate I'm Never going to sleep.

Moon's Pov:
I think Sunny is pissed off with me but on the bright side he w as s sitting in my lap that was something to look forward too. Then after the movie he asked"M-moony can i-i please sleep with you tonight?" "Of course my little sunshine, and sorry about the movie I didn't think that you would have that bad a reaction to it" I responded "it's fine just never do that again, ok moony?" I agreed to never do that to my poor sunny ever again. 
The next morning
I woke up to see sunny curled up in a ball at first it was cute then I realized the looked like he was in pain that's when I realized he was sick
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that was fun I enjoyed writing this chapter and also I hope you like my evil cliffhanger
*evil laugh* anyways have a great day/noon/night!!!!?

Word count :1214