Aishra

Yogi was never a supporter of rash driving asked the driver to drive fast as aishs crying face was visiting his eyes again n again...

Y: im sorry aish...I hope u r ok....

He took steps to 7 th floor as lift was taking time...

He finally reached her apartment and rang the bell....

A: kon hai iss waqt....

Frustrated and full of anger and unwillingness to meet anyone she went towards the door opening it only to see the face she was yearning for....the man whom she loved....but the moment she saw him....she understood it was a prank for her....

A: u pranked me....

Y: im sorry Aishwarya....woh...

Aish moved inside not letting him complete...

Y: bahut gussa hai shayad.....ek min....aish no...

Aishwarya came with a bucket 🪣 n flipped it on him....he closed his eyes in fear....wheras she burst out laughing

A: abh thik hai....u pranked me....I pranked u....end of discussion....

Y: really 😳

Yogi pulled the bucket towards himself but aish to fell on him hitting herself on his chest....their faces were inches away....

They shared the most beautiful eyelock....after a few minutes yogi kissed his cheek lost in the moment....

A: ( in mind) yeh galat hai...but...

Aish leaned more towards him and they kissed each other....

Y: im sorry ( breaking the kiss guilty of what he did)

A: koi Baath nahi....( looking here n there hiding her blush n nervousness )

Aish went and sat on couch...

Y: ( in mind) yeh kya kiya yogi? Sorry bolne aaya tha...aur kiss kar diya?....aish kya soch rahi hogi?....shit...

Yogi goes n sits next to aish...

Y: im sorry aish....woh....galti se...

A: kaha na im ok...i dont have any problem...

Aish keeps her head on his lap...

A: yogi...

Y: hmm...

A: dont be guilty....kaha tho im ok....

Y: yeah but...

A: chilll....

Y: aish...i want to tell u something...

A: bolo?

Yogi got up n sat on his knees in front of aish...

Y: u know show mein jaise samrat ko pakhi se pehli nazar mein pyaar ho gaya....waise hi...real life mein yogi ko aish se ho gaya...pehli nazar mein tho nahi...par dheere dheere idk how ....i love u...mein apni life ka har moment happy ho ya sad...I want to live with u...u will always be my first priority after my parents...I promise....will u be my life partner?

He pulled the velvet box from his bag....and opened it...

The box had these two rings

Y: do you mind giving me the honor to be called as your husband miss Aishwarya Sharma....

Aishwarya s eyes were filled with tear of happiness 😊

A: yes Mr.yogendra Vikram singh....yes....( smiling through tears )

Yogi slid the ring on her finger and she slid the ring on his finger....

A: I love you...

Y: I love you 2...

Suddenly they heard claps 👏 from door....they both stood up shocked

A: mummy papa...

Y: namaste uncle namaste aunty...

Yogi bent n took blessings from them by touching their feet...

Y: woh...

AM: humne sunna....

A: sab kuch?

AP: haan...toh shaadi Kab karoge dono?

Y: mere maa aur papa se baat Kar lijiye....

Everyone chuckled...

Yogi called his parents in video call and the elders started discussing their wedding 💑

                      THE END

******************************************************************************************

I hope u liked my first TS ever ...

See you soon 😊 😘

Take care 🙂 💕 💜

Bye 👋 👋 👋