What?

"So, Jeremy Heere, are you telling me that the Beetlejuice movie is better than the fuckin' musical?"
"That's because it is? Everyone in the movie did great! C'mon Mell! You gotta listen!"

Jeremy sat on the bed, flopping down, actually, and faceplanted on the bed

"Micha, I am like, I swear to god, it's so pretty outside, just like you, ya know?"
"What?"
That was all the red hooded boy said, in shock.

"Holy fucking shit, I am so sorry, Michael, I didn't mean to say that."

"No, no, it's fine, I mean, you're pretty hot yourself."

Jeremy never turned more red than right now

"I- What? I- the fucking fuck? What?

"Listen, Jere, I uh, I kinda love you, I have since 7th grade...I can't not tell you because I just, yeah..."

Jeremy sat there, taking in every word, listening intently, and he had had enough, he pulled the smaller boy in for a kiss, wrapping his arms around his neck, and pinning him on the bed, biting Michael's lip and straddling him.

"Uh, holy shit, Jere, I didn't expect this, but thank- Mph!

Jeremy slowly started to slip his tongue into MIchael's mouth, causing the smaller boy to whimper.

"Thup gayths!- Oh, thit. Uh, Hi Michael! Oh, jethuth, thith ith awkward....Jake oweth me 20 dollarth! I'm fucking rich! Literally and figuratively! Woo!

"Oh, shit! I- Hi Rich! I totally forgot you were gonna come over! But yes, we're dating, I think..."

"Yeth! My ship! It'th thailing! Oh, and also, can we pleathe watch she fuckin'...rat movie? What'th it called?"

"You mean Ratatouille?"

"Oh! Right, yeth, I mean that. Let'th go!"