Thoughts (Kleinphy, because yes)

Connor Murphy sat alone in his room, thinking thoughts, the thoughts weren't really good ones, to be honest, but, here we are! The thoughts were swirling around in his mind, ignoring them, until one caught his attention. 

"Imagine how good Jared would look under you." 

Now, Connor Murphy hadn't had that many gay thoughts before, but this one weirdly stuck with him. He thought about more things until it started to get worse with things like: "Imagine how good Jared would look groaning and moaning, arching his back off of the bed and sweaty and flustered and-" 

Speak of the devil, Jared himself was calling him.

"Oh! Hey bro! How are ya! I'd thought I'd call ya cause I missed you."

Holy shit. UM, gay, entitiate. 

"Yeah, you too bro, how was your day?"

"Oh my god, I had PE today, it was literal fucking hell, you shoulda seen me, panting and flustered and just, sweaty, and begging for it to stop. I swear to god, I hate PE."

Meanwhile, Connor only tuned into certain words. 

"Con? You okay? You haven't been talking."

He groaned, then slapped a hand over his mouth. 

"Um, yeah! I-I'm fine!"

"Why'd you groan? Are you jacking off or something?" 

"What?! No! No, I mean, just, No! OKay?" 

"Okay then, anyways, I literally just, it felt so good to finally get in that shower, the only thing is, I spilt my fucking bathbombs and got the fuckin' shit everywhere" 

"Fuck, Jer..I mean, I'm not gay!"

"Okay, are you seriously okay? You've been like, moving around a shit ton cause I can hear something hitting your phone.....wait, are you seriously jacking off to my voice?"

"No! Please, Jared, stop, I am no-not doing that?" 

"Okay well from something hitting your mic like every 2 seconds, to the horribly hidden moans, and the dissmissiveness of the subject...dude, that's kinda hot. 

He nearly choked.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"Just imagine me sitting there, helping you out, while you squirm and shake, just imagine me arching my back off of the bed, hm? You probably look so fucking good right now, huh, Connor? All flustered and red for me? You on your knees while you suck me off? Hm? You'd like that, huh."  

"Um, I- I-"

"C'mon, spit it out, I'd much prefer you swallow but this time I'll make an exception"

PT 2 COMING LATER HEYOO