Chapter 5: Creep

─────•~❉❉~•─────

─────•~❉❉~•─────

ARWEN COULD SWEAR that she could hear some couple kissing nearby, and the blonde desperately just wanted to quickly move past them. For some reason, Arwen felt like she was intruding on people whenever she came across them having a heated session of mouth-wars. I mean, didn't everyone?

But as she got closer, Arwen realised the kissing turned into a girl telling him no before she began to make panicked noises. Knowing herself, Arwen had to check it out. This dumb-ass concern over other people she didn't even know was going to kill her one day, she swears-

Ahead, Arwen recognised, through the darkness, that werewolf kid from the show, Tyler, pinning that annoying chick, Vicki, to a tree by her wrists. The girl seriously looked like she didn't want to be there anymore as she tried to kick the unmoving boy off of her. 

Arwen looked around and noticed a rock on the ground and picked it up. She looked between the rock and the struggling girl, trying to decide whether this was a good idea or if she should just scream for help, and sighed. "Fuck it," she swore and threw the rock directly into the back of Tyler's head. She really wasn't in the mood to be loud anyways. 

The boy let out a shout out of pain and stumbled back, holding his head with a scrunched up expression. He was probably going to get a big bruise from that.

Vicki Donavan took the chance to hurry over from the tree to the path with a tormented look on her face, her make-up smudged and smeared around her face. Arwen had to confess that even if Vicki was a bit of a let-down, nobody deserved to be assaulted in such a way. Violent assault, however - Arwen picked up another rock, smaller than the last - can have its rules bent a little bit if the other guy is a dick.

Just as Tyler shouted Vicki's name angrily, Arwen threw another rock at the mutt, the round stone hitting him hard and square in the nose, causing him to start bleeding profusely, blood splattering out of his nostrils and onto the foliage around him.

"Fuck!" Tyler barked. Heh. Barked.

His eyes snapped up towards where Arwen stood and so did Vicki's. 

"Fucking bitch!" Tyler roared, beginning to make his way over to her drunkenly. Yeah, he was pissed... in both ways. He was stumbling all over the place, too. Arwen was sure if she threw another rock he'd pass out.

"Nice nose," Arwen said, referring to his obviously broken, bleeding one. She took some steps back, preparing to throw another rock she had picked up. Arwen narrowed her eyes dangerously. "Maybe try not to stick your prick into unwilling women, then it can start looking normal."

Tyler looked furious, stopping in his tracks wisely when he spotted the third rock in her hand.

"Hey!" A male's voice called, sounding angry.