Chapter 09: New plans

After arriving at the Capital the crown prince had already prepare and took a break from his work since Alberu and Cale will have a long talk.

Cale is already aware of this and decided to just get to the point to skip the useless flattery of the both of them.

Alberu: "Oh? Seeing you with a serious face I guess it's really business that we are going to talk about?"

Cale: "Of course your highness the crown prince since this business is surely to fill our pocket to fullest"

Alberu looking at Cale with his scamming smile he get the chills thinking that his work will be doubled just hearing Cale's excited and amusing eyes.

Alberu: "Let's hear it then" after sorting out his thoughts he became serious and started to discuss their project.

Cale: "Alright"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Alberu: "Th-this is?" His hands are trembling and can't let go of the documents in front of him then he looked at Cale with his scamming smile.

Cale: "What do you think your highness? It's such a wonderful project isn't it?"

Alberu: "Phew, wait just let me calm down first and sigh" while calming down he can't help but look and stare at the papers that are laid on the table.

'I can't believe it, this plan will surely succeed with the crown prince and the Henituse duchy's power this will definitely succeed this plan will surely benefit not only me and Cale but the entire Roan Empire as well this will be a big hit'

Alberu: "Allowing civilians and normal people to volunteer as soldiers and giving them a chance to be knights and this will definitely reduce the numbers of poverty not only in the capital but in other territories as well, and this machine that this is what you call 'Steam Engine'?"

Cale: "Yes, hyung-nim this way, not only the nobles will have to experience such luxury right?"

Alberu: "Right the commoners, civilians, as well as the low ranking nobles will get the chance to have this"

Steam engine, this thing will be able to produce clean water and this can be drink and will help the knights everywhere as well.

He looked at the blueprints that Cale gave him.

Alberu: "He said he made it together with Mueller"

Alberu: "These blueprints can be made by the mages and alchemist, but it be a problem if this will be leaked those greedy nobles will never let go of such opportunity"

Cale: "Yes, You're right but we have Miss Rosalyn as a mage and Rei Stecker as the alchemist so what could go wrong with them being in charge of these?" His eyes were shaped as the crescent moon and his usual scamming smile having these face Alberu felt shivers down his spine and pretended to not notice it.

Cale: "If those people in the opposing faction will get a hold of these ideas of mine they will have the glory by their selves and of course I will not allow that you know"

Alberu: "sigh, you're right" "I have known Cale for a while now with these ideas not only will I gain more supports and Cale will also be able to solidify his position as the future duke of Henituse the people in the opposing faction are increasing and they will surely not allow Cale to be the Duke, if Cale were to become the Duke this will make them in a disadvantage situation if any of them make an enemy out of Cale, Cale will definitely wipe them out"

Cale: "Then I will leave these things up to you, your highness"

Alberu: "Sigh, Right I will take care of it you really want me to work to death aren't you?"