Chapter 10: New plans (2)

Sixth day and Cake still hasn't come out of his room while the people are outside panicking in the other side.

Cale who locked himself is busy on making his body sting and sturdy, he have been training inside his room for the past few days.

He recalled what his master taught him and how Cale was trained in his 4th life especially his sword techniques that he will pass down to his soon to be disciple.

A disciple that is worthy to carry the sword techniques that Cale will teach.

After concentrating himself he can hear noises outside of his room for the past 2 days he was pissed and wanted to yell at them for being noisy but he can't because he has to concentrate in his training.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Finally in the seventh day he got out from his room. The people who have been waiting for him immediately rush towards the room.

When the arrived at the room they were shocked by the scene and the chilling aura coming from Cale.

A Cold and heavy aura, they were all thinking the same thing at the same time, the children are also shivering from fear.

Just how many people has he killed to possess such suffocating, oppressive bloodlust, that's all they are thinking right now even though Cale hasn't killed anyone.

They have been staring the figure inside the room, after the sudden aura that was released they realized that Cale can't control his bloodlust.

Eruhaben: "Ho, how interesting"

Choi Han: "Eruhaben-nim this is not the time to be amazed"

Rosalyn: "I think our priority is to try to calm the young master at this rate the children and the others will get suffocated by the Young master"

Eruhaben: "You're right the people who are not on the unlucky bastard's level will get suffocated"

***

Raon: "Human! I have apple pies in here  calm down and eat it with us"

Choi Han: "That's right Cale-nim please withdraw your aura"

Eruhaben: "Hmm, this is bad he's not even listening to us"

They have been yelling nonstop to calm the redhead figure in the room.

Cale: "Sigh, so noisy"

Cale: "I should have told them about this beforehand"

Shhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The surroundings started to calm down a breeze of wind pass by them and they can feel that Cale has calmed down.

The bloodlust that they have been feeling has gone away.

The people in the villa who are trembling have gone away as well.

Cale who saw them started to walk out from the room and stared at them.

Cale: "I'm sorry for making you all worry"

Raon: "Hummaaaan!" He fly towards Cale and started crying

Cale: "Sigh, okay I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about this don't worry I'm alright"

Ron: "Ahem, young master-nim don't you think you have something to talk about" he glared at Cale with his cold and his benign smile that sent Cale shivers

Cale: "Damnit, this vicious old man"

Eruhaben: "That's right you have to explain everything that you have gone through from that room"