Chapter I - All Sinners

"Reporting Device H3M8472 starts transmission, this information is classified and shall not be in any way disclosed to non Universal Guard personnel

"Reporting Device H3M8472 starts transmission, this information is classified and shall not be in any way disclosed to non Universal Guard personnel. Viewer discretion is advised".

"Access to H.3G603011S901306P3 First Encounter"

433.966.896 years - in absolute time - after the creation of the universe, in an average sides galaxy, one of its young stars with eight planets in its orbit has created the perfect environment for a humanoid race to extend its domain along the terrain of the third closest planet to the young star. The members of this race stand in their two inferior extremities and have proportional sense receptors such as two eyes, two ears, as well as two sides of the brain for the interpretation of information; their nervous system transmits signals given by different muscles and organs, such as their skin which represents their biggest one - not to believe what found in their web record called "the internet" where you can find references to some of their reproductive organs - oh the so-called "humans" are all the same...

These humanoids have taken control of most of the land on the surface of their planet, they have even managed to explore their orbiting satellite and establish an "International Space Station"; its name "International" shows us that, even on matters of science this "men" still have disruptive divisions within their society which limit their capacity to evolve, and their chances to survive the most. Yet I must admit, it's impressive that these humanoids are smart enough to set their SS at a proper altitude and speed from their planet to keep almost exactly the same time dilation as its surface.

Despite the advances in sciences and the achievements of great members of their yet young civilization such as Professor Einstein and Dr. Hawking, their kind is still considered primitive given the lack of moral authority in the planet; major institutions have proven to be corrupt and engage in activities that benefit mostly the "heads" of their clans, which are known as political parties, mafias, or even corporations in some cases; many corporations of which the majority has belonged to a privileged few for generations, corporations that don't seem sincerely interested in making a true impact in the lives of those less fortunate, neither inside nor outside their frontiers. We can also find new "digital" companies, whose main products are the humanoids that use them, making their kind engage more and more with a consumption mentality, creating though great expectations of progress that are yet to be confirmed.

We find that 90% of this planet's wealth is distributed along 10% of its population, a population that seems to be aware that their path can be seen as unnatural yet the majority behaves as if there was nothing they could do about it; many perform exhausting labors individually hoping to achieve some sort of status by adhering to their societies ridiculous standards, while others struggle just to have a decent life, and in many cases simply to survive.

Limited by their relatively short existence and the lack of institutional mechanisms to collaborate with others without political distinction, there seems to be only a few who provide selfless support to those who need it the most. This race, as you can imagine, doesn't have the best evolutionary rating, meaning they won't be contacted by the Parliament any time soon.