twenty six.

egypt aaliyah ali

(a/n: i couldn't write anything about cancun so we just gon talk about it

(a/n: i couldn't write anything about cancun so we just gon talk about it.)

i was at home folding and putting away kaaliya's clothes as she sat in her chair watching peppa pig.

we got back from cancun like a week ago and i still couldn't get over the trip. we went jet-skiing and paragliding which surprisingly i enjoyed so much and all the late night walks on the beach just made everything even more perfect. besides all the sex we had. this had to be my favourite vacation.

now we were back to reality which was kaaliya and handling business.

"we're going to see aunty ken today," i said to kaaliya. she just looked up and smiled with her gums.

"every time i get in your face you just be smiling.. you love mommy that much?" i picked her up. i changed her diaper before putting some clothes on her then got ready myself. once i was done i grabbed my purse and car keys and carried kaaliya out to the car.

i sat her in her car seat and gave her her toy before closing the door and getting in the passenger's.

as soon as i started the car i received a facetime call from luca.

"where y'all going?" he said sitting his phone down on his lap.

"ken keep complaining about how much she doesn't see her niece so we're going to surprise her,"

"how long y'all gon be over there for?"

"might spend the day, might be there for a couple hours i don't know," i shrugged.

"aight just let me know.." he handed a duffel bag to someone out the window then picked up his phone, "where my daughter at?"

"in the backseat," i said taking a glimpse at kaaliya who was staring out the window in awe. she was so beautiful to me.

"send me some pictures or sum i be missing you,"

"you follow me on instagram don't you?" i asked.

"you know what i'm talkin bout," he sucked his teeth.

"ima think about it," i said keeping my eyes on the road.

"aight ima leave you to it. i love you."

"i love you too."

as i pulled up to ken's house i could hear loud music coming from the inside. i knew if i knocked she wasn't going to hear so after getting kaaliya out the car and locking it behind me, i picked the key up from under the vase and let myself in.

"somebody could break into her shit and she wouldn't know," i said sitting kaaliya's car seat down at the bottom of the stairs.

"lemme go see what she's doing kaaliya wait here," i said running up the steps.