twenty seven.

OMNISCIENT

luca and deante pulled up to the quiet house silently. as deante tucked his gun in his pants whilst grabbing another one, luca pulled his ski mask down so his face wasn't showing at all.

"aight you ready?" deante asked and luca nodded. luca was in his "evil" mode. he was so mad and so ready to kill this man.

"you mean to tell me we didn't kill tj?" deante yelled at kendra.

"i didn't know!" she yelled back, "i didn't know he had a twin and had his twin killed instead i didn't know shit,"

"you a fuckin liar how you didn't know shit and that nigga yo cousin?"

luca just observed the situation at hand. he had found out about the man following and stalking chrissy and mei. he had been plotting on luca again this whole time after allowing his twin to die in his place.

tavares always knew about his twin. but because of the system and him jumping from care home to care home he became messed up.

"it all makes sense now," luca nodded. he was connecting the dots. that night he even said to himself that wasn't himself. even egypt said the same.

but kendra honestly did not know. she didn't speak to her family anymore because of the situation with her mom. she decided to distance herself from to the point where they didn't even know where she lived.

"when we gon do this shit bro?" deante said looking up at luca.

"tonight."

and that's where they were at now. outside of tavares' mom's house where they knew taveres was going to be alone.

they hopped out the truck and ran up to the house; breaking in without making a sound. luca's pupils were black as ever. he really did look like a demon.

tavares had slipped up when he bought a car from luca's dealership. he didn't know that luca owned the place at all but when luca checked the sales he noticed his name and instantly did some digging.

one thing about tavares is that he will write out his plan. when luca broke in earlier he found a notepad on his desk. tavares' plan was to go for egypt and kaaliya first. he was going to kill them. then he was gonna go for deante and lastly luca. this was all going to happen tomorrow night. and looking at the dates luca noticed that he had been planning this for months.

but all that planning was about to get shut the fuck down.

luca crept up the stairs with deante following behind. he walked to the end of the corridor to where taveres' room was. deante on the other hand made sure there was no one else in the house for real. 

luca opened the bedroom door and noticed that tavares wasn't in his bed but before he could do anything he heard a gun shot. deante had yelled for luca before dropping on the floor. tavares had just shot him in the leg.

luca wanted to make this quick. he didn't want the whole dramatics with the dialogue and niggas ending up in the hospital. so before tavares could shoot deante again, luca shot him right the middle of his forehead. twice.

he dropped down the steps and laid there lifeless. luca took one more good look at him just to make sure he was dead and he was.

he then decided to attend to his friend. he had to get him to their nurse quick. the bullet was lodged deep into deante's leg and he had to take it out to stop the pain but he couldn't yet incase he lost too much blood.

come clean ts up.

luca sent the text before picking deante up and carrying him to the car.

___