𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅'𝒏.

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒎𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓:𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂!𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒖

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗

Brushing your hair by the scavy hairbursh awoken to another day at the bar a loud crowd n all, mafias and crime bosses all commin to see your lovely dolled up face.

You thought about the town,How corrupt it was..The main leader off the town lets call him don dee For stupidity because his long ass name and his ugly face made everyone hate him but respect him behind that hate. as two faced as they are you cant help but respect em too..

The piano man for tonights gig looked like a scruffy old man his switched up suit and tie from filithy to elegant and rose whaddya expect..

"Don' look now ya freak but we got a chineese ere' digustin why does don dee like em so much.."  He was a racist of course like the most off em ere' Rolling your eyes you look towards him in disgust.

"Y'know your filithy suit and tie speaks alot bout' you rangey ass attitude fix up mate we got a job to do." the scoff the man gave made him fix up that rangey ass attitude along with his suit.
Finally looking a perk through the curtian you saw the most goregous woman you've ever met.
but the most dangerous looking woman yet n this fucked up place

Brown hair washed,Clean even rare to find ere'
A golden hair peice Looked like she was rich..It could break eyes off commener and make them grovel at er' feet.

Tattos resembles off a pirate and a mafia..Did she sell dead people? Around ere its not that common for people to die.
And worst off all her red eye and eyepatch.You could tell you'd make a deal with the devil that way. She started intently at the girl who peeked.

What a cute lil lady you were dressin all fancy and that for a stage filled with whores and jackasses watching that lil- No her lil lady.

Finally curtian fell bunch o women watchin' men getting into it'.

finally the performance ends with a bitter end to lil ladies talent. who knew she'd grown to hate it due to this disgustin town she wish she could leave..And live in a moutain side with a cottage n all.

washing off all the dry make up footsteps coul be heard a suit and red jacket on her back.

The woman you saw before... This time more menacing and taller..
"Oya toots,I saw you starin back there.." her silk voice chillin you to the bone.
Her veiny and beautifully worked out arm pinning you.
"So toots ya into me?" She was beautiful you didnt deny that part but was this boss all that is she afterall a women nearly got rap'e ere luckily another woman was in a stall to be there as back up.

Was she gonna do that to you?
"Say toos lets go grab a drink okay?" Her silk voice drawing closer to softly kiss you. your lips entact as your drunk inducing lips hit her ,cinnamon flavour as they call it.

"yer into me correct?" You nodded vigorously scared what the woman might do to you.
"Dont worry toots ere' Ill prove ill be the best for ya." Her red blazer hacket drapping around your form.
It made you respect her but who was she?
And why was she ere?

"Listen lil lady im gonna make you mine toots. No matter how much you reject me ill persist again and again till ya accept."

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗