first

Sadie Sink as Kaivalya

Song Kang as Kim Seo-Jun

The others as themselves!

I woke up and immediately change into kimono. I went outside and started training karate, after a while, I heard something loud, crash behind the house where nobody lives in.

I slowly took my sword and ran behind the house.

I started swinging the sword in the air and I heard: "Ayo girl, chill"

I looked at who it is. I didn't know him, but he looked familiar. Well, It's just some random guy.

"Can you stop swinging with the knife ?" the guy said as he slowly took steps back.

"How would you like it If I started swinging with my bat, huh ?" he said and I just now realized, he had a bat and a ball.

"Well I'm not sorry, how would you like, it if you heard a loud crash behind the house where nobody lives, huh ?"
I took Uno's reverse card on him.

"Well I just dropped my bat it wasn't a demon, don't worry kiddo." He laughed at me.

"Yeah whatever, then I am going back to training," I said as I walk into my house.

"Pretty house." He said as he walked into my house, the guy is on thin ice with me.

"Did I invite you ?" I asked.

"No you didn't have to, we're neighbors." he smiled with his teeth. What an annoying guy.

"Amazing, so It won't be possible to train in silent anymore, right ?"

"Well, not really. I don't train every day, and I don't have friends. So, it won't be loud."

"Neither I have friends," I said as I laughed at the thing that neither of us has friends.

"So we can be friends! Right?" He said excitedly.

"Well, yeah !" I said and he started jumping around.

I never expected to find a friend this easily. But honestly, I don't feel like he's a stranger, I feel like I knew him my whole life.

"By the way, my name is Yoon Haekang," he said waiting for me to tell him my name.

"Uh, my name is Kaivalya, but my nickname is Kai," I said hoping he won't make fun of my name.

"Kai? Isn't that a nickname for a guy ?" He looked at me.

"Well it is, but it's the only nickname I can use for my name."

"Fair enough." He said as he got up from the floor.

"Do you want to go to my place? I want to make ramen, I will make it for you too."

"Yeah, sure at least I won't have to be alone," I said as we both walked out of my house.

"So basically you live alone ?" He asked curiously.

"You could say it, but my parents come to check on me every two weeks or something like that."

He just nodded.
We walked into his house and I sat on the floor.
"So what ramen do you want? I have extra spicy, less spicy non spicy that's all."

I laughed, I thought he will name flavors not levels of spiciness.

"Yeah, the extra spicy would be good." He nodded and started cooking them.

"So, tell me what sport you do ?"
I asked him.
"I do, well I mean I did baseball."I nodded.
"What happened?"
"My father moved because of work, and I  had to stop playing baseball, it's annoying."

I nodded "Some parents are like this."
After we had a little talk he brought ramen and we started eating.

"What? You thought Uno reverse when you said that !?" we started laughing as tears began to drop out of my eyes from laughter.

As we finished food.
Someone opened the front door, I squeezed my sword and Haekang just kept cleaning his bat.
After that, an elder man walked into the house.

"Hi, son, oh who are you, young lady ?" He looked at me.
"It's nice to meet you, sir, I'm Kaivalya."I introduced myself.

"She's my friend, so don't annoy her as you annoy me."Haekang looked annoyed, like really annoyed. But after all, I understand it. His father moved and he had to quit his favorite sport. Which he wanted to play professionally.

His father was looking the whole time next to the front door.
So I asked: "Is someone there, sir ?" He smiled.
"Oh yes, thanks for mentioning that, boys come here."

He said and 4 figures made their way to the living room.
"This is the boys from the badminton group, they will live with us for a while haha." He said and walked to the kitchen.
The boys sat and were quiet.