fifth

Today is the competition. We gotta win so I won't have to play it again.

It was after the match. Plot twist. We didn't win. I guess training for a week after not playing it for five years doesn't make you win.

We were all walking with long faces. Like not literally. But yeah we were quite sad. The three guys because they wanted to show their true skills. For me and my best friend, it was all just about getting good wifi.

"Kai. Let's just bury ourselves" Hae-kang says and throws himself on me.

"Not that soon you lazy ass. We have to win." I say as I chuckle at him on the dirty floor basically wiping it up.

"Don't do that!" Hae-in, his sister yells at him.

"Kai! Tell something my brother!" she pouts and points her finger at him.

"Okay, okay.. I'll help him get up," I say smiling and helping him up.

"When he gets up he hugs me and starts whining once again."

"Oh come on. Don't be clingy" I grin.

"Kai and Hae-Kang are lovers. Kai and Hae-kang are lovers" she sings as she keeps spinning and giggling.

I smile at her adorable self but before I can get to my senses I see Hae-Kang tickling his sister.

"Kai!" she yells out for me to help her.

"I'm sorry little one. Not trying to get tickled until I pass out."