second

"Hi, what's your name ?" I asked looking towards the smaller one.
"My name is Lee Yong-Tae and this is my best friend U-Chan." He said and pointed at the boy with a bowl cut.

"And who's this ?"I asked him looking at the boy who had a phone in his hand until Yong-Tae said his name."Bang Yoon-Dam, that's his name." He smiled, a very sweet boy.

"Kai, if you don't mind, can I sleep at your house ?"I just nodded."Pack your things, we're gonna play video games the whole night, I have WiFi !"
I said and he excitedly ran towards his room. After a while, he came back with packet bags. He grabbed my wrist and said: "Common, we are going."
"Wait, children, stay here while we have dinner."
Haekang sat down at the same time as me.

°°°
After dinner.
I and Haekang went into my house to make him a bed, but he forgot his phone so we went to his house.

In the yard, we saw the three boys training badminton.
"Such losers, aren't they Kai ?" Haekang laughed as he pointed at them.

"It's not like your sport is something better or harder," Yoon-Dam said as he kept playing badminton with U-Chan.

"Baseball is much harder than this shit, I could do this with my eyes closed."
Haekang said as he laughed, I laughed too and they looked over at me.

"What are you laughing at, aren't you the one that doesn't play a real sport ?" U-Chan said with a straight face.
"Excuse me, it's not like I don't play ballet and karate."

"Yeah, how I said, not a real sport."
"Haekang hold me or I will kill him for real," I said as I was about to walk to him and smack his head, but Haekang held my wrist.
"They're not worth it."

I looked over them and said: "Tomorrow the best player from your group vs me, who's the best player ?"
They looked over to Yoondam. "He is"
"Well, tomorrow I'll win over you kiddo."
He just laughed and shook his head.
But I could hear under his breath sarcastically say 'right'.

It was one pm and we were in the background.
I was stretching, and the three boys were laughing.
After a while of zoning out, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.
"You sure you're gonna make this ?"
It was Haekang.
"Yeah, I am sure about it."

"Five points for Yoondam to win, two points for Kai to win. Let's start!" U-Chan said and we started playing.
At first, I was losing it all. After Yoondam got the fifth point in 4 minutes we had a break.
"Are you still sure, about winning this?" Haekang asked me.
"Yeah, I will win this for sure, I just needed to make him confused," I said with a smirk on my face.

After this 'losing' I changed hands and started playing it seriously.
"Ready to lose ?" Yoondam asked me.
"Not yet," I said as I made sure to hold the racket tight. We started playing and after one minute I got my first point. After the first point, I was again feeling myself.
I didn't realize how much I missed the adrenaline while playing badminton.
We almost played for 10 minutes but in the end, I thought I got a point, but they said that Yoondam won. Fuck it.

After that on the bus, I sat far from everyone and was mad at myself for losing. Oh, I forgot to mention. Haekang played too. But he lost also.
But they were shocked, based on their facial expressions.

After that, I and Haekang went into his house and played some video games that are not on the internet.
After that, his father called us for food.
We went to eat and I asked: "Where's Tony ?"
Haekang's father said: "Oh don't even mention him, he left. Now we need two new people so we can go on the tournament."
"Too bad." Haekang laughed as he walked into his room.
"Today I'm sleeping at Kai's place, again."
He said and I walked after him to his room.
After we walked again into the living room,  the boys started talking:" yeah baseball is so easy, badminton is much easier." Oh how nice strategy, they want him on the team.
"Do you think it's that easy ?" Haekang said and laughed.
"You could never play it."
They all shook their heads.
"If it's that easy, why don't you join our team ?"U-Chan asked.
"Because if I will Kai has too. Without her, I'm not joining."
They all looked at me.
"Don't look at me, I don't mind I'm bored here anyway."
Haekang looked at me and shook his head.
I just laughed.
How funny.