Graduation with a splash of truama

"Ranboo." I hear in my dream.

I quickly turn around and see all my friends online and IRL, they where standing all around me, felt a bit culty.  Tubbo and Nico, my best and closest friends walk up to me. Something seems off with them. 

"RANBOO!" I hear being shaken awake, all I see when I open my eyes is Tubbo and Tommy.

"Come on big man, its almost time for your graduation." Tubbo announces as he walks away and leaves me to get dressed. 

"WHAT TIME IS IT?" I ask to the house.

"11:20!" a voice says, since its female I assume its Aimsey or Gia.

I quickly jumped up and grabbed my uniform for school, hearing the time and the fact that my friends where here probably tells me I am missing  A LOT of messages and that we are almost late for me and my friends high school graduation.  

Tubbo, Tommy and what the rest of social media has deemed the cricket crew was staying here, except for Freddie (he and Eryn had gotten a hotel to stay in). Besides some nights my house was filled to the brim with irresponsible teenagers and Aimsey, who was pretty much our mother through all of this craziness. 

"RANBOO IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE IN ONE MINUTE IM GONNA CHOP UP YOUR BODY AND FEED IT TO PIGS.".  Kaiden yells as I quickly and messily tie my red and blue tie.

"IM COMING CALM DOWN WHITE BOY!" I yelled back as I grabbed my phone and swiftly put on my school mandated blazer. 

"Finally your tried ass is gonna get us detention." Nico said I quickly slid on my fancy shoes.

"Its the last day of school, I'm not sure they can do that." I said as I hugged Billzo and Aimsey goodbye, we would be meeting each other after the graduation.

"Ms. Broner would disagree." Seth said as we grabbed our bikes and started booking it for the school that was down the street. 

"You guys are lucky, I was just coming to shut the doors." Ms. Emmalyn said, all of our favorite teachers. 

"Thanks." we all said as we sprinted to the garden, where the graduation was happening.

We looked for the seats with our names on them and sat down. Luckily Hunter, Kaiden and I where al seated next to each other, Gia was less lucky. She was sat Olivia, the most self-absorbed person in the entire school, oh and her dickhead boyfriend was there too. 

After all our names where called and we each got that roll of paper we where more then happy to be able to leave and meet up with Tubbo, Tommy and a couple other friends.

"Where are we going again?" Hunter said as we rode in the strong winds, the only thing keeping us cool on this hot summer day. 

"That ice cream shop on 37th, you know the one with the hot girl Gias in love with." Seth said, earning a eye-roll from the girl. 

"IS THAT THE NICOTINE??" Tubbo yelled as he ran up to us as we where locking up our bikes. 

"IS THAT THE TUBBOLIVE??" They responded, Nico started streaming a couple months after I had, gaining their own large following and joining the Dream SMP just as I had. They had grown close with all of my friends and made their own on the way.

"Say hi to vlognation!" Tommy said.

"HELLO VLOG!" Kai said as i walked inside and found Wilbur, Jack and Niki.

"Hello, where's the rest of the crew?" i asked awkwardly as I sat down next to jack across from the only other adults here.

"uhhh shopping maybe? Phil and Kristen said they where going to a cool rest-" He said getting interrupted by a loud phone ringing, it took a couple seconds for me to realize it was mine. 

"RANBOO! HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS??" I heard, it was my little sister, Maise, her and the rest of my family lived in LA still, I had to move out here for school.

"Why the hell would I read the news?" I asked as I walked outside, soon remembering that it was still not quiet out here due to all my friends still congregating out here. 

"JUST CHECK THEM, AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR OK." she said quickly hanging up after I heard a loud roar, maybe she was at the zoo?

I opened up my news app and saw tens after tens of articals written about what was supposed to  be a practice missile being launched WAYYY to far close to where LA and San Diego where. someone was getting fired today.

I looked up and saw a quickly moving dust cloud, it looked far enough for us to run but no where near far enough for us to drive back to out hotels.

"Mai just called, telling me to check the news or some shit, you doing ok?" tommy said from behind me, I wants to tell him I was heavily panicking but my body simply wouldn't let me. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I heard the boy yelled I saw out of the corner of his eye that he had picked up my phone and looked at the same thing I had, and looked up to see the growing dust cloud coming towards us, at an even faster rate now.

"MAY! ARE YOU OK?' i heard tommy yell, he must have called Maise back.

"Yes we are fine, were staying with the neighbors who have that bunker for the end of the world or whatever.

"Good Good." I heard, at least she was gonna be ok.

"GET IN!" I heard Wilbur say, and someone tug on my arm just as I almost felt the dust ingulf me.