13.

I woke up to Olivia tugging at my arm. The sunlight shining from the huge window in my room kinda blinded me, but I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Come on. We have to go. I already made you breakfast." She said.

"What?"

"We gotta go to our lectures Yuqi."

I sighed and got up. Olivia had brought me a small plate of waffles and left it at my bedside table, and I just stuffed them in my mouth quickly, then, as always, brushed my teeth and picked out an outfit. I didn't put on hair extensions, and just went with a simpler outfit as I had no nerves to wear anything fancy. I stepped out of my walk in wardrobe once I was ready, got my bag with the stuff I always bring in it, and went downstairs.

"You're really quick," Olivia said as she saw me. "Now, our driver should be here in about 5 minutes, so let's go outside."

"Driver?!" I asked, widening my eyes.

"Yes! How else would we be on time by walking there?"

I nodded, and Olivia and I stepped outside. The driver came in a fancy, black car and pulled up right at the mansion, without us having to walk anywhere further. I carefully stepped in, and Olivia did so too after me. She said something to the guy in Spanish, and my name was mentioned, then he waved at me and smiled at me warmly from the rear view mirror. I waved back. I looked out the window as the car started, and I did the same the whole car ride, even though Olivia talked to me. I got out of the car just as carefully as I got in, and I immediately saw Soyeon and Soojin talking at the entrance of the building. Olivia and I walked slowly towards the entrance, but Soojin saw me, and quickly placed her hand on Soyeon's waist and they both left. Olivia and I froze for a second, and turned to look at each other.

"Weird." She said. "Why didn't Soojin wave at you or something?"

"How am I supposed to know?" I replied with a question.

"Fuck it. We can ask Soyeon later, let's just get to the lecture." Olivia said and grabbed my hand.

~~•~~

Our first lecture went by really fast, of course, because Olivia and I just chatted the whole time. The time came to go to our break, and as always, Soyeon was waiting for us outside. I ran to give her a hug, and she hugged me back, but I could immediately tell something was off. She didn't call my name cutely as always, and she seemed a bit tired. Nevertheless, Soyeon just waved at Olivia, and we headed to the bathroom to spend our break and most likely skip our next lecture there too.

We locked ourselves in and sat on the floor, as always. Olivia started to eat a pack of chips and also smoked a bit, while I just stared at Soyeon for a bit. She must've felt me staring and turned to look at me.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you okay?"

Olivia chuckled. Soyeon looked at her weirdly.

"I'm fine." She replied.

"Yuqi needs to ask you something." Olivia said with a weird tone. Soyeon looked at me.

"U-Um, I saw you talking to Soojin earlier today, and I made eye contact with her then you two left."

"Oh. I didn't see you." Soyeon said.

"Yeah, you were facing Soojin but she kinda guided you to leave with her after she saw me. Is anything going on?" I continued to question. Soyeon kept looking at me with a blank expression on her face.

"No." She replied.

"I feel like you're lying to me."

I shouldn't have said that.