Chapter 1: The Job

It was a hot and sunny day and I thought I would go for a stroll, to look for a Job. I had no luck finding one, I sighed. All of a sudden I heard music it was my favourite Pizzera and entertainment place, especially with those funny animatronic dudes dancing and singing. As I walked In to see the animatronic dudes. It said "now hiring" I jumped for joy. It was my Favourite restaurant as a kid, why not take the job. There were kids on the floor enjoying music. I loved this place but for some reason one of my friends disappeared one time, it was scary I haven't seen him since. I went up to the guy who did the day shift and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around. "Yes Hello Hello to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria" I said "Is it possible that I could get a job as the new security guard." The guy who ran the day shift said "of course, someone quit because he implied that the animatronics move at night, don't worry it's not real." I said "perfect when do I start." The guy replied "Tonight 12:00 to 6:00 am." "Really" I shouted . The guy spoke "Do you want the job or not" I sturrted and said sure. He said hang around the restaurant I'll call you in when I need you. Time was ticking.

9:00
10:00
11:00

11:59.......

It was time I got called in he said I'll meet you back here at 6:00 am.

I nodded but I was in shock, why do they need a security guard for the restaurant.