Chapter 7 Scary feelings

As the night was almost over I heard a noise. It sounded like Freddy walking. Then I heard foxy running. Thank goodness it was 5:59.

Foxy was the worst animatronic so far he jumped at me that's just messed, I said to myself. Especially since he killed my friend. My heart was beating so fast as I heard pacing steps getting closer.

6:00

I was so happy, I could leave this spooky place of death. I had scary feelings as I was walking home. I didn't want to share anything to the guy with the day shift. Because I still need hours. I didn't know what to do. Especially since I seen a glimpse of a gold looking Freddy dude. I thought there was 4 animatronics, not 5. At first I thought there was 3 that just loved kids and loved dancing. I was wrong though because there's 5 animatronics and they look like they wanna kill me. What did I ever do to them.

As I reached home I searched up golden Freddy on my phone. No results came up. I got frustrated could it be my imangination going wild. I thought to myself probaly. As I jumped on my bed To lay down. I found my self closing my eyes. I had a dream about that creepy golden dude, but I can't forget about him and now he's in my dreams.I woke up around 5 pm. With a headache. I called down at the pizzeria he said if you miss this i'm afraid we will have to be forced to give it to someone else. I responded "no I'm fine." Mike just said that because he doesn't get paid till the end of the week, witch really sucks.

I was thinking to myself why am I putting myself throught this death and torture situation. That phone guy freaks me out when he talks about those creepy killing animatronic people. I couldn't do it anymore but I had too.