Dating Aaron Z

[A few months later]

[Tyler POV]

After Aaron Z kissed me we started dating, Everything is perfect. He calls me 'Ty' or 'Babe' (Yas😍)I don't stutter around him anymore- "Babe" Aaron said. "Mhm?" I replied, looking at him. "Can I have cuddles and kisses?🥺" Aaron pleaded. "Finee" I replied, opening my arms. Aaron hugged me and I gave him loads off kisses and cuddles. He loved having cuddles and kisses. I got a text from mei. I grabbed my phone and checked it.

(Dorkwad😤)
Hey Ty?

(Ty💖)
Yeah?

(Dorkwad😤)
We are gonna go bowling, will you be there?

(Ty💖)
Yeah I'll be there

(Dorkwad😤)
Great see you there! And ask 4 town if they wanna come too!

(Ty💖)
Okay, see you.

"Aaron?" I said. "Mhm" Aaron replied "Do you wanna come bowling with me?" I asked, he nodded still hugging me.
[At the bowling alley]

"Hey guys!" I shouted while waving. Aaron was clinging onto me like his life depended on it. Jesse,Aaron T,Robaire and Tae young came as well.
"Hey Ty!" The girls shouted back. Aaron Z hugged me from behind and gave me kisses on the cheek.
The girls got jealous I could tell by their faces.
Abby clinged onto Tae-Young. Priya and Jesse just talked and talked. Aaron T and Miriam actually did bowling. Mei just kept hugging Robaire, I mean I get why. Her dream person is right infront of her. Aaron Z wouldn't let me go. He just hugged me from behind and didn't let me go- I didn't care after all. I liked it <3 After bowling we went to the 4-town studios because they had to film a song. It's the best dating one of the 4-town members. Especially Aaron Z🥴 He's so hot🥴 well we all went home after that. Mei's mom told her to be back by dinner. And the rest had to go.