Beach Day (BONUS AT THE END:3)

[Mei POV]

Me, Tyler, Mir, Abby and 4-town decided to go to the beach since it was REALLY hot. I was just staring at Robaire drooling. "Uh- Mei? Mei! Mei!" Miriam waved in my face trying to snap me out of it. "Huh? Oh yeah Mir?" I replied. "Were you drooling over Robaire?" Miriam laughed. "9Was not!" I blushed.
"Was too!" Replied Miriam smirking. I rolled my eyes and continued staring at Robaire I was fine until I noticed him approaching me. OMG OMG!! HE'S APPROACHING ME!! Miriam walked off. "Um Mei, right?" Robaire asked. "U-uh! Yeah!" I quickly answered, blushing. "I was wondering if I could get your number? I would love to chat with you a-lot more." Robaire smiled. OMG! ROBAIRE JUST ASKED ME FOR HIS NUMBER AHHH! ''Y-yeah it's **********" I explained to him. He typed it in and  texted.

(***********)
Hey <3

(Mei😳😍)
Hi

I named him R bear💖 I was so happy I couldn't even explain my feelings. I noticed the rest of the people that came playing beach ball in the water.
"Hey shall we go play beach ball with the others?" I insisted. "Sure." Robaire replied. Me and Robaire ran straight to the water and  joined teams, 4-town verses me and my friends. After an Intense game of beach ball we set up camp and lit a fire. We decided to play Truth or Dare. "Mei Truth or Dare." Said Miriam. "Truth" I replied. "What do you think of Robaire?" Miriam asked smirking. Robaire blushed at the question just staring at Mei. "W-well- he's nice, caring beautiful, his eyes are so pretty and he's just so pretty." But then. I realised I said that all out loud. "U-um- I need to go to the bathroom!" I quickly rush off. I'm sitting in my tent until I hear Miriam. "Mei? Can I come in?" Miriam asked. "Yeah." I replied, instead of Miriam entering it was Robaire. "Hey Mei." Robaire said to me, softly. "H-hi.." I replied blushing. "I think your beautiful too." He said blushing. I was in shock. Did Robaire just call me.. beautiful? OMG. HE DID. I was too busy screaming inside my head I didn't notice Robaire leaning in. As soon as I felt it, I snapped out of it. Robaire's soft lips met mine.

Hai! That was the end! If you do not like the ship let me know the ship you want also this is where this story ends! Thanks for all the support on this story love you all!💖

-mojo💖