2

Riley

I don't really remember a time when I didn't feel the weight of anxiety on my shoulders. It's always there waiting watching. At times it's so heavy I feel like it's suffocating me .

sometimes rarely ever its so light I can truly relax but that's only when I'm alone or comfortable with the people I around at the moment . Right now is not one of those times, When I left my cozy apartment this morning I expected this day to go the way ever other day has gone before.

The only exciting thing I expected today was Addie I never know what The day will bring when I with her. Most people would think that would make the attacks worse you know not knowing and all but honestly when Im with her it's like she is the sun parting the clouds on a rainy day. Sounds corny but it's true.

Anyways If someone had told me I would have to watch my professor take a bite out of one of my fellow classmates I wouldn't have left my bed.

I'm so lost in a haze of anxiety and overthinking I don't even realize her standing over me until I feel a sharp tug on my ponytail.

When I can focus again thanks to some assistance. I Immediately lock eyes with her. I always envied how she carried herself  It was like She demanded respect with her body language alone . And I don't think Iv ever seen Her not calm and collected in a situation.

"Come on Rilles I need u to focus on me and only me we have to get out of here ok?"

I wonder if she knows the affect she has on me her presence brings me a peace I haven't felt in a long time.

I take her left hand pausing only for a second at the sight of a gun in her hand wtf .I unfold myself from the chair and grab my bag.I hope that doesn't have anything to do with our conversation when she got here "Um Addie what's with the gun "? "No time hun I'll explain later" . Um ok if there's anyone I trust it's Addie . So I follow As she guides me Towards the back exit of the classroom I look around and notice two guys following us.

I make eye contact with luxury and blush a bit. Iv never actually talked to him but I know of him from class and stuff. His green eyes hold badly Concealed fear and I feel for him.

Before I can get a good look at the other person I'm distracted by Addie's voice .I look over to her and notice we have made it to the door .

"OK I know you two don't really know me but I think we can make it to my truck without any problems but you have to watch me and your surroundings if u think going off on ur own is a good idea be my guest otherwise stay quiet and move quickly"

After she's done speaking she looks at me and squeezes my hand a little bit and whisper's "don't let go ok  just keep moving and don't let go."

Author note...

Soo I honestly have no idea how I want this story to go like I have a bunch of things I want to happen but no idea where to put them

Anyway Ik its short but promise next chapter will be longer I would love if u would comment and or let me know of any mistakes bye

Not edited..