Chapter 2: Before the Storm

So, For this chapter, I'm gonna skip over the Helgen underground caves since it was to teach the player certain things, but I skipped over it so that when new storylines come around such as "Thieves Guild" and "College of Winterhold" will teach Jaune lockpicking and Magic. For now, Jaune will just be using potions and simple weapons.

As for the three stones at the beginning of the game, I'm skipping over them since they aren't really needed for Jaune's quest overall.

Jaune still is a trained huntsman who could easily kick most of the asses in Skyrim, and he still does have Aura, which could be seen as advanced magic in Skyrim.

.

.

.

.

Finally, After traversing such a dangerous underground cave full of large spiders, bears, and Imperials trying to kill them, Jaune and Ilia finally made it outside. The bright sunlight hit them right in the face almost blinding them a little, but thankfully, their eyes adjusted to the light quickly.

"Finally, we made it out," Ilia said with a sigh of relief

"ROOOAAAAR!"

When they heard that roar, Ilia and Jaune hid behind a rock and watched above as the dragon that was responsible for disrupting their execution flies away to the north.

"Looks like he's gone for good," Ilia said "But I don't think we should stick around to see if he comes back," Ilia said

Jaune nodded, "Agreed," Jaune said "So what now?" Jaune asked

Ilia looked at Jaune, "My sister, owns a mill in Riverwood," Ilia told him, "We need to tell her about what happened here in Helgen and I'm sure she'd help us out," Ilia told him

"Sounds good," Jaune said "How far is the town?" Jaune asked

"Not far, Riverwoods just up the road," Ilia said

"Alright then, let's get going,"

"Right, and we don't want to be here if the Imperials show up,"

Jaune nodded, and he followed Ilia down the hillside and onto the main road and they made their way to the town of Riverwood. Jaune, however, got to see a bit of the landscape and he would admit that what he saw, the nature of this strange world had to offer.

It was very beautiful.

But he wondered if he would have to get used to such scenery or if he would ever see his world again. This was going to take a while to get used to, but he would try his best to assimilate to this world. He just needed to do whatever he could while he was here in this world.

And he had to hope that he would see his world again. That he would have to see his friends again.

.

.

.

After a short walk and a few wolves, they had arrived at Riverwood. Jaune looked around town and saw the blacksmith shop and the wood mill. Immediately, Ilia crossed a bridge and went for the back of the wood mill and Jaune followed after her.

"Joanna!" Ilia called out "Joanna!"

'So she and Joanna are related here... interesting' Jaune thought

Joanna appeared and saw Ilia and a bright smile appeared on her face, "Sister!" Joanna cried

Ilia and she hugged as Jaune watched with a bit of a smile on his face. Joanna broke the hug and looked at Ilia and saw her dirty attire and her small wounds, and looked at her sister with a worried expression.