chapter 1 The quirks

(Thoughts)
*whisper*
'Talking'
Yelling
[Action]

Authors POV
It was the morning of the day izuku was to find out what quirk he has. The bean woke up jumping with excitement he ran to his mother's room.

Izuku's POV
I ran to my mom and jumped on her bed waking her up. I am sooo excited I get my quirks today so I can be the best hero with kachan. 'Mommy Mommy come on come on come on we got to go.....Mommy!
[Giggles] 'OK OK OK izuku I'm up I'm up. Go get dressed while I make breakfast. (Mommy looks so happy not as happy as me tho)
'OK mommy.'
I ran to my room and got dressed real quick. We had breakfast and Mommy got ready. I had already put my shoes on and was hopping around waiting I had my Eraserhead action figure in my hand. Yeah I like Allmight but I like Eraserhead a lot more something about him catches my eye. Many people may not know about him but he is still my favorite nonetheless.

Time skip to the quirk doctors thanks to dadzawa

We are waiting for the doctor to call us in as I play with my my Eraserhead action figure.
'Izuku and Inko midoriya you may come in for your appointment'
We walked in and sat down and the doctor said ,'Alright now izuku I'm going to need you to hold your hands out so I can use my quirk to find out yours.'
I held out my hands and he took a hold of them it felt so weird. There was this blue light and he asked my mom to turn the lights off real quick. My mom did and it glowed sooo bright. Soon all of the light started to fade. The man let go of my hands and he sat there for a minute.
My mom started to look a little worried and asked,'Is there something wrong doctor?'
He paused a few seconds more then looked up to her. 'It appears that your son has developed 2 quirks and their both very powerful.'
He paused and pressed a few buttons on a tablet (when did he get that?). All of a sudden he turns back to my mom and me and says,' Well little buddy would you like to know what your quirks are?'
With those few words I grew even more excited than I had been all morning. I looked at him with stars in my eyes and yelled,' YES YES YES PLEASE!'
He CHUCKLES and 'well then your quirks are hard to explain given that they are the first of their kind to ever exist so here goes nothing. I'm going to have to show you using my quirk what I saw.'
The next thing I know is that there is a hologram showing a place. It was so pretty and there were so many weird things like talking flowers, a white rabbit with a pocket watch, even talking cards. It looked so cool. I looked at the doctor shaking with excitement and said,' I wanna name this one wonderland.'
The doctor looked at me and said,' That is a wonderful name little one.'
(Cough Cough)
Me and the doctor turn to look at my mom. ' Now that I have your attention (turns to the doctor) doctor what does the wonderland quirk work exactly?'
The doctor turns to look at me then back at my mom and says,' Well I couldn't quite find out everything only a few things before it kicked me out. However what I did find out was that he can summon anyone or anything from wonderland as he calls it. He can also go inside the quirk itself and communicate with them through his mind. His second quirk has something to do with time.
'ooooOooooOooo can I call that on pocket watch.'
The doctor turned to me and said,'Why of course we can. Well this quirk allows him to control time in anyway. Both of these quirks don't have any down sides either.'
My mom turns to him and asks,'B-but how is that possible every quirk has one?'
'Well it appears that wonderlands involved time. As for the time quirks, we'll it looks like the wonderland quirk cancels that one out as well.'
(Sigh) Alright then those are going to be hard ones to train. Thank you doctor have a wonderful day.'
I smiled at the doctor and ran to the car yesterday mom said that me and kachan can go play after we go to the doctors. I can't wait to tell him about my quirk.

Time skip to the park

I ran into the park to find kachan. Then I see him sitting by our tree waiting for me. So of course I ran over to him. 'Kachan kachan!'
' Izu your here tell me tell me what quirk do you have.'
'I got two really powerful quirks kachan. They are so cool.'
When I said that he didn't look so happy. The next thing he said shocked me to the core. 'Do you think your better than me! I'll never let you get better than me! Fight me and I'll prove it right now!'
I stood there in shock until he pushed me. That snapped me back into reality. I put my arms up so he couldn't hit me and yelled,'Kachan I can't I don't know how!'
This sparked the attention of his other friends. They ran over and hyped up kachan and he started bullying and beating me up.
When he was done he said,'That'll teach you. Your never going to be better than me. But what should I call you now. OH I know I'll call you deku cause that's all you'll ever be useless.' And with that he left with his minions following behind him.
I sat there for so long I couldn't stand up after all then all of a sudden there was a floating cat with the biggest smile.
'Hello.....'
He looked at me for a second then realized I was talking to him. 'Oh so you can see me now. Well I'm the Cheshire cat but you can call me Ches. I'm guessing you already know I'm from wonderland then right?'
'Yeah I mean you are a floating cat and I saw you when the doctor showed me my quirk but how did you get here?'
' well we can come out when ever we want now that you know about us. And once I found out you were hurt I had to come out. You can make us go back whenever you want tho.'
' Oh thank you for worrying. But how will you help?'
'I can teleport you home and all of us can help but before we can all help I need to teach you the basics on how to work your quirk.'
After that interaction he teleported me home and helped me hide it from my mom. The bullying went on for years but I got really good control of my quirks and became really good friends with everyone from wonderland even the queen of hearts tho she took a while to become friends with. But how would I know that this would change one day in the middle of my first year in junior high.

Hello welcome to the end of the chapter I hope you liked it. I will be posting kind of irregularly. And if you have any ideas or stories that you would like me to make or different au's these are the fandoms that I'm familiar with.

 And if you have any ideas or stories that you would like me to make or different au's these are the fandoms that I'm familiar with

See you in the next chapter ba bye.