Chapter 2 The big change

(Thought)
*whisper*
"Talking"
Yelling
[Action]

                       Izuku's POV

          I didn't think anything could get any worse since elementary but it appears that I was far from right. Over the years the bullying have progressed far too much for my liking. I just got away from Kachan and his lackeys and what they call my daily beating. I walk into my house completely forgetting that my mom was home early today.
         I walk into my  house and hear an audible gasp so I lookup and see my mom's horrified face looking me up and down. That is when I realized she was looking at everything. All the cuts, bruises, gashes, and of course courtesy of kachan a lot of burns that range in degrees.
        [Crying]"Izu my baby what happened? Come come I'm going to clean you up NOW and you are going to tell me everything that happened whether you like it or not."
       Mom grabbed my hand and dragged me to my bedroom and told me to sit on my bed and wait for her. I sat down and she came back with a huge first aid kit that I didn't even know we had.
      "Take off your shirt so I can treat your wounds." I reluctantly took my shirt off showing most of my gashes. As my mom treated my wounds I saw ches's smile appear next to me. He completely appeared and took a look at my little predicament.
      "Soooooo looks like you were finally caught hmmmm."
      "Yup just like you said no need to rub it in ches."
      "Very well, now I'm leaving while you explain everything byeeeee."
     I look at him with an are you kidding me face as he disappears.
     "Izu who are you talking to and tell me what happened."
     "Mom I was talking to the Cheshire cat. He is part of my wonderland quirk. Also it is hard to explain exactly what happened since it's a long story."
     My mom sits back on her heels and looked at me, crossed her arms and said, "Well we have plenty of time Izuku."
     "OK well you see mom. This actually started that day I found out about my quirk. When I talked to kachan and he found out I had 2 strong quirks he started to bully me mentally and physically. Throughout the years ches and the rest of the living things in wonderland have been helping me. They taught me to use my quirk and control it. They also helped heal me. Well today kachan and his friends did this to me and kachan..."
       I stopped and looked at my mother and she kept looking at me expectantly. I paused for a few minutes looking back and forth between my mom and my feet. I took a deep breath thinking (just rip it off like a band-aid). I looked at my mom dead in the eyes and said,"But recently kachan also did the unspeakable.....He started suicide baiting me." I looked down quickly not wanting to see her reaction. I was heavily crying at this point.
       The next thing I know mom is hugging me like her life depended on it. She was breathing heavily so I knew she was crying. *hunny I'm going to make sure this never happens again and I was already thinking about moving to a different part of town since I found a better job. So get to sleep tomorrow you are staying home and we are packing I'll be transferring you to a different school and I'll buy the house. It looks like we both get a brand new start. Goodnight sweet dreams.*
       I payed in bed just thinking for a little while I mean that was a lot to take in. On the bright side tomorrow I a new beginning and believe me when I say I'm going to make the best of it. One of the first things I need to do is most definitely start building up muscle. I'll work on being more confident and assertive. But all that can wait till tomorrow I'm exhausted.

                   The next day

       I woke up to the smell of my mom's cooking. I'm gonna have to ask her to teach me when we settle down at the new house. I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen. "Hey mom good morning "
       "Good morning Izuku. Are you ready I bought the house already and rented a moving van so we have a long day of packing and shopping ahead of us. Since it's wednesday today I enrolled you the start school on tuesday next week."
       "Why tuesday?"
       "Well we are going to need a bit of time to settle in and on monday I thought we should hangout and have fun since I'm going to be able to see you a lot more now. That and I would love to go to wonderland with you if you can do that of course."
        "That sounds great mom and yeah I can bring you to wonderland. But how about you meet a few of them today first? I can ask them to help us pack."
        Oh Izuku that sounds wonderful. Well let's eat and then start packing."
       We ate our food and then went to the living room. (Hey guys can some of you come help please?)
       (Wonderland: of course Izu we will be right there.)
       A few seconds later ches, the madhatter, the twins, the white rabit, and the white queen appear in the living room. "Alright guys I'm going to make you visible to my mom now so you can meet her.
     Everyone but ches," Ok Izu"
     Ches said," ah, so take it went well last night."
     "Yup"
     I make them visible and I hear an audible gasp behind me. I turn around and see my mom admiring them. "Care to introduce me to your friends Izuku."
    I smile and rub the back of my neck and say, "Mom this is the mad hatter, the white rabit, the white queen, the Cheshire cat, tweddle dee, and tweddle dum." As I introduce them I point to the accordingly.
     "Well it is very nice to meet you. I am entirely grateful for what you have done for my son and thank you deeply."
     "It is a pleasure to meet you. Now Izuku what can we help you with?" The white queen asked.
     "I was hoping you could help us pack since we are moving."
     "So your saying we don't have to see that angry pomeranian again? Well if that's the case let's get to packing I want to be as far away as possible from him." the Mad hatter said.
     Me and my mom look at each other and start laughing. "Alright hatter let's get packing. After that we all started packing. With all of us doing it we got it done just before tea time and lunch. I told them to go back to wonderland for a bit so they could have tea time. Although they did make me promise to call them back when we were ready to unpack and set everything up. So I promised and they left.
   "Alright Izuku how about we eat out for lunch and then drive to the new house and unpack everything deal?"
    "Deal."

Alright I'm going to end it here. I hope you guys liked it and will try to post another chapter soon. I love you all and thank you for reading. Ba bye loves.