Frebby

As I walked through the dimly lit alleyway, I heard something, it was the faint echo of the words "frebby loves doc ock" I thought nothing of it at first, probably just some drunk homeless guy. But then I heard it again, this time it was closer "frebby loves doc ock" I started to get more nervous, nonetheless, I kept walking. Suddenly this time it was as if the person saying it was right next to my ear "frebby loves doc ock" I screamed and started running, but once i had looked behind me, there was no one there. "wha-.." I had said aloud. Had I really just imagined it? It-...It had seemed so real. Despite the possibility that it was just me hallucinating (probably from all of the drugs I've taken) I started to run as quick as possible to my house.

As I got into my bed, I turned on some white noise AKA Ruler of Everything by Tally Hall. Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard it again "frebby loves doc ock" I shot up from my bed "WHO ARE YOU?!" I screamed "frebby" the thing chuckled. "PLEASE, LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried "frebby loves doc ock" "PLEASE WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!" ...

"frebby.....frebby doesn't like you..." it said, a deep hatred in its tone.

Suddenly, everything faded to black...