Prologue

Izuku midoriya is loosing to shigaraki this is a future where we see a buff teenager is kneeling while blood is everywhere

Shigaraki : look like you lose h-e-r-o if you not naive you won't end up like this make sure to enjoy my show okay d-e-k-u hahahahahaha (shigaraki walk over to black hair girl and hold her by the neck) oi deku look what we have here

Deku : n-no no shigaraki take my life not her please

Shigaraki : hehehhahahahahahahaha why not? I love to see your lifeless eye it make me happy just like your best friend when I tell you he is Traitor Hahahahahah but in the end I kill him for trying to take my power well no need for that pathetic mad dog (shigaraki hold the girl with his four finger and ready for the last finger)any last word to her?

Deku : no shigaraki let her go!!! (shigaraki touch her with his five finger and she turn to dust izuku see her eye was begging him to run away) noooo.... *slow tone*

Shigaraki : now it's  your turn deku the useless hero, isn't that what your name mean? Eh deku (shigaraki hand reach izuku face and everything went black)

Izuku : where am I? (he look around and see nothing but black)....... Shigaraki if I only have second chance..... I WILL KILLL YOU  (suddenly everything went white before izuku wake up in Buddhist shrine it's not like a normal one but weird. The shrine has horns on the roof, skulls hanging at each of the corners of the roof, mouths coming out of each side of it, and is surrounded with bull-shaped skulls) wh-what happen?

??? : hooo so you're the one who has curse level same as me? What an incredible view. The negative energy inside you it so beautiful kid? Oi do you heard me?

Izuku : who are you? *serious*

??? : me? Hahahahahaha I'm king of curse the legendary ryomen sukuna... Now who are you?

Izuku : my name is izuku midoriya a pro hero

Sukuna : hero? What does pro hero mean? Is it a job or something?

Izuku : yes... How did I end up here?

Sukuna : this is my domain only someone with high negative energy can come here like me *point at izuku* and you. Now time for me to question you, how did you die?

Izuku : I was killed..... By a villain who killing everyone without a reason..... Child, woman, old people no one survive...... And he kill my lover (a dark like aura Surround izuku making sukuna sweat) how dare him.....

Sukuna : oi kid control your energy it leaking out *sigh* can't control your emotion huh?

Izuku : what it has to do with you?

Sukuna : brat I'm older than you show some respect and you in my domain I have the right to ask

Izuku : tch I don't care