Chapter 2

(izuku was training by himself doing push up with one finger in his room when Inko walk in)

Inko : izuku please stop pushing yourself too hard

Izuku : huh? Since when did I push myself? It all for my training

Inko : at least eat breakfast

Izuku : okay mom (izuku take shower before eat hai favorite food katsudon)

Inko : did you heard katsuki is found on the side of trash, they say he get beaten up by someone because of his anger issues

Izuku : let him be mom it's not of our Business

Inko : yes I know I'm just worried about mitsuki she is a good friend of mine and a kind one too (suddenly izuku sense a strong negative energy not too far from here)

Izuku : mom I finish eating there something I have to do later

Inko : izuku wa- and he gone *sigh* what will I do with you (izuku was running using curse energy and when he arrive at where he sense the power and see a weird creature)

Izuku : what level is this curse?

Sukuna : *telepathic* I will say level 2 or 3

Izuku : that weak?

Sukuna : *telepathic* what you expect something strong?

Izuku : well yeah but if it just Level two won't be much problem anyway let's start the work *make a hand sign* Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure! (a dark barrier Surround the place) now let's test the curse (izuku rush at the curse while dodging white spike come out from ground) so your power is bone huh? Interesting but not enough (izuku punch the monster it crashed into building izuku was about to continue with his fun until someone call him which annoyed him a lot) hello?

All might : young midoriya where are you I have been waiting in in dagobah Beach for 2 hour

Izuku : sorry all might I help some older women she need to carry her belonging to train give me few minute

All might : I see no need to worry young one helping people are hero job after all I will wait here *end the call*

Izuku : haaaa I thought I can have some fun before the school start whatever (the monster come out and it look pretty angry izuku waste no time appear on the monster head) I have something to do so be a good pet and rest {Electrical Discharge} (izuku put one of his hand in the monster head suddenly a black lightning destroy the head) job finish *clap his hand* (the barrier dissappear and izuku running at top speed to dagobah beach)

Sukuna : *telepathic* isn't that overkill?

Izuku : what you mean that look normal

Sukuna : *telepathic* so 200 million volt is normal?