First Night at London

Nari POV

Jimin's room was considerably neater than Taehyung's room.

'Your room is clean, isn't it?' I say. 'Yeah, I can't stay in a messy room for long,' he says with a cute eye smile. 'Oh same with me,' I say, grinning as well because his smile is super contagious. 

He then says, 'Can I help you with something? I'm free now anyway,' he says. 'No thanks. If you help me then I'll be free and then I'll get bored to death,' I say. 'Oh. Okay. Well, then I'm gonna go, call me if you need anything.' he says and walks out the door.

Time Skip

'Nari!' Tae called me. 'Yeah?' 'We're going out for lunch, where d'you wanna go?' 'Uh, wherever you want,' I say. 'Okay, so we're going to a Korean restaurant that just opened up at the end of the street,' 'Sure.'

Since I still hadn't changed after arriving, I just pulled on a jacket since it was chilly outside. We jump into the car, Tae driving (he got his driver's license last year) and Jin in the front, while I was squeeze in the middle row between Jimin and Hoseok, with Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook in the back row.

After arriving at the restaurant

Tae and Yoongi ordered. (I don't know any Korean food items so I can't keep anything here. But if y'all know any, just put them here :P)

We finish eating and came out of the restaurant. Then Tae suddenly asks, 'Do you know how to drive?' I'm taken aback but respond nonetheless saying, 'Yeah, I can drive decently enough,' 'D'you wanna drive now?' he asks. 'Uh. sure. I mean why not?' I've learned driving 6 months ago and I can drive without crashing into anything at least.

We reach home in one piece. I pull off my jacket and sit down on the couch, next to Tae. 'The food was good enough, but it didn't taste like actual Korean food.' I say. 'Yeah. Anyway, you drive pretty good.' 'Thanks,' 'So, do you have university tomorrow?' 'No, Mom applied for a 3 month leave for me.' 'Oh okay,' 'Why do you ask?' 'Oh nothing, I just wanted to know,' 'Ya know, your Korean has grown rusty over the last 3 years,' 'Yeah, I'm used to speaking in English now.  Perks of staying in London.' 'I'm just gonna go and settle in. I'm tired anyway. See ya.' I say and I go to Jimin's room and lie down on the bottom bunk and pull out my phone. I see if Sianna's active. She is. I text her for a bit and then call her. We chat for an hour before we say our goodbyes. I promise her that I'm gonna call her again later. I slowly but surely drift into dreamland after that.

Time Skip
I wake up to someone lightly tapping on my shoulder. 'Hey wake up. It's time for dinner. Jin made a whole lot of food for us to eat.' I open my eyes and see it's Jimin. I sit up and ask him what time it is. 'It's 8 in the evening,' he says. I get up and splash my face with water and go outside to see a whole buffet layed down on the table. 'Wow.' I say. 'Try it and tell me how it is,'  Jin says tentatively. I taste and it feels like Heaven. 'It's... I have no words to describe how good it is.' Jin blushes and they all sit down to eat.

After Dinner

Jimin comes in the room and says. 'Okay, so should we do rock, paper scissors to see who gets top bunk?' 'Sure,' I say. 

I win, because Jimin keeps rock and I keep paper. I climb onto the top bunk and fall asleep almost immediately.