A day out

Nari's POV

I woke up and looked out the window to see that the weather was stormy. I peeked down from my top bunk to see Jimin smiling cutely in his sleep. Feeling fuzzy on the inside after seeing his cute smile, I grabbed a towel, pulled out a jeans and loose tee from my suitcase and went to take a shower.
Time skip
I came out to see that apparently no one had woken up yet. Meh. Might as well pancakes for when they wake up.

A while later, I saw Jin and JK coming out of their room, rubbing their eyes. "Good morning," I said with a smile. "'Morning." Jungkook said. Meanwhile Jin sniffed the air and said, "Pancakes?" "Yep." I said. "I love pancakes," Jungkook said and gave a cute bunny smile.

"Well I'm almost done making them so why don't you guys go wake the others up while I finish," I suggested. "'K. But I'm not waking up Yoongi hyung today. I did last time already." Jungkook said. 'Fine. I'll wake him and Namjoon up since they're the hardest to wake. And you wake Jimin, Tae and Hobi up." 'Ok."

They walked away into the rooms of the people they'd assigned themselves to wake. The second JK walked into Tae room, I heard a loud "AAAAAAH!". Probably Tae yelling because Jungkook jumped onto him. I knew because that's what I used to do and that's how he used to yell. Meanwhile, I heard Jin's voice yelling. Since I was done making the pancakes, I went to Yoongi's room since that's where Jin was. I opened the door to see Jin running with Yoongi chasing him. The second I opened the door, Jin ran to the door while I quickly moved aside, scared of being trampled on. Yoongi followed of course, until he saw the pancakes and stopped. Jin looked back and saw him halted. He slowly creeped past Yoongi and into Namjoon's room.

Time Skip

A while later, everyone was freshened up and awake. I was hungry af since I'd been awake for so long. I drowsed the pancakes with maple syrup and called everyone to eat.

"Uhm guys?" I said, so that everyone around stop devouring their pancakes and looked up. "Yeah?" said Namjoon. "I was wondering if you guys were free today, so that we could all go out together..." I said nervously, while fidgeting with my fingers. What if they said no? I felt so stupid for thinking that being the boy band that was ruling the world they'd have time to go have some fun with me. Of everyone on the planet, me. Well, I'd already said it so there was no turning back. "'Course we are! You thought we didn't take a day off to hang out with you?" Tae said, laughing. "Oh," I said, sighing with internal relief. "Well then. That's good." I said, smiling, and walked into my room to change again.