12 - Smells Rewrite

So, I decided to rewrite my first ever story of this book, because I was in a test and had nothing better to do. My writing skills haven't improved or anything but, I changed the way I wrote it. I did the old version in dialogue, this one I wrote it in the 'how stories are supposed to be written' way. Anyways- nothing of the story have changed, still mostly dialogue, I was just bored :P

Impulse and Tango were standing by the front yard of toon towers. Planning and science-ing on how to launch tango's anvils without them breaking.

"Dude, how long has it been since you last took a shower?!' Tango asked impulse as he whizzed by in front of him.

"Uh... before I had my last 5 cups of coffee, I think?" Impulse replied trying to remember. His normal sense of time has left his brain, how much time has passed is counted by the amount of coffee that he drank, in that time.

"You should take a shower man. You kinda stink. a lot."

"You both stink" Zedaph suddenly came landing in front of them.

"It's not like you don't stink either" Impulse answered in defense.

"What do you mean, I smell great! Better than you at least"

"Why don't we ask other hermits what do we smell like, the nicest smell wins," Tango said, challenging them both.

"Wouldn't that be... weird.."

"The winner gets all of the Oreos" Tango added to his challenge.

"DEAL." Both impulse and zed immediately responded to Tango.

"Who needs to take a bath if their clothes smell good. I'm gonna wash mine with a whole jar of fabric softener, and detergent, and uh- many different clothes soap." Zedaph said to himself, no way this plan wouldn't work right?

Well, Tango had a different plan "If you act nice, people will be nice to you, so I'm making pancakes to give to people and they will say I smell nice!" Huh... no way that plan will go wrong.

At least one of them had a more sensible plan. Impulse just went and took a shower and changed into nice new clean clothes.

"HELP-" Zedaph yelled. Putting a jar of fabric soap might not have been the best idea Zed had- He may have flooded the laundry room with bubbles.

"What's going on?!" Tango heard Zedaph yell from the laundry room whilst he was making pancakes in the kitchen. "ZED?!" He went to the laundry room to find Zedaph buried in bubbles.

"Uh- I might have done something bad"

"What in the world did you do?!"

"I was just using the washing machine and this happened!"

"Uh-huh"

"I may have used a jar of fabric soap..."

"Anybody smell burning?" Impulse came, just finished his shower, and brushed his thick brown hair.

"OH NO, MY PANCAKES" Tango ran to the kitchen as he forgot to turn off the stove whilst seeing zedaph in the laundry room.

"What are you guys doing?!"

"I was washing my clothes with extra bubbly substances"

"Okay..."

"Could someone help me here!-" Tango yelled out from the kitchen.

"What?" Impulse came to the source of the burning smell. Which was the stove in the kitchen with 20 burnt pancakes. "Why did you make 20 pancakes?!"

"Why not"