𓊈𒆜𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴𒆜𓊉

🥑: Wassup guyssss (⌐■-■)

Welcome to the Prologue!! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Uhm enjoy......I guess :)

◤━━━━━━━━━※ ·❆· ※━━━━━━━━━━◥

𝐓here is not one person who will avoid some sort of struggle or hardship in life. In fact, there are things that happen in life that often shake us to our very core.

The essential nature of being alive and being human is to experience life in its purest form-the wins and losses, celebrations and challenges, and the good with the bad.

.

.

.

.

.

You woke in darkness. It was not the simple, expected darkness but instead a heavy darkness. It was as if a massive woolen blanket had been draped over you.

The air was cold. It stung your skin and seemed to reach down to your bones, chilling them and making them ache.

It's dark, indescribably dark. Usually there's moonlight, artificial light, starlight, something, but not here; there's nothing. You try to move, and walk slowy.

You listen, but you hear nothing. Even your steps are quiet as if you're just a ghost. You sniffed to smell but you only smell something clinical.

If it wasn't for your heart pounding and your lungs racing to catch up, you might imagine you are dead.

You reach out with your right hand and, nervous of what you might find, you try to resist the temptation to clench your fist.

You reach further and further, shivering in anticipation of what you might find.

What happened before you ended up in whatever on Earth this place is.

'Am I dreaming or dead?

Hopefully dead' you thought without a care.

Reluctantly, you force your hand to cure its search for a clue to where you are. Its an unspeakable dread, not to chicane what you might find. You reach out your hand.

Wherever you are, there's one word can describe it, empty. You mean it's very pitch black. You couldn't tell if you had your eyes open or not. But you felt like you know this place, like you've been here before.

You closed your eyes, even though you can't already see a fucking thing. You breathe in and out before snapping your eyes open. 'I'm inside......me? No, that would be weird' you thought, shrugging it off.

Your foot suddenly collided with something, and you barely caught yourself from tripping. After steadying yourself, you raised your foot and you squinted in the darkness to see what you had stepped on.

You crouch down, raising a hand to reach for it. You quickly retracted your hand when it came in contact with a sharp object.

You didn't see it but you know that your hand is bleeding as you felt a liquid dripping on your hand to the ground.

You then again reach for it finally taking a grasp of the sharp object. You bring it infront of your face to examine it. Even it is dark, you can tell that it was a piece or fragment of a brittle substance. Like a shard of glass.

You held it close to you. You couldn't help but to feel that it's like it was a part of you. Holding this thing makes you felt empty, alone, and unwanted.

'That's just depressing' you thought boredly.

You slowly sat down on the cold ground, laying down staring at nothing, still holding at the piece of glass deciding to do what she always does: sleep.

Before your eyes fully closed, from afar, there's a small light and voices calling out for you, familiar voices that made you feel warm and fuzzy feeling inside you.

Remembering the people who made you feel like that, you let a small smile slip past on your lips before shutting your eyes close.

◣━━━━━━━━━※ ·❆· ※━━━━━━━━━━◢

🥑: Aye guyss, I know the Prologue is not that good but hope you still like it (●♡∀♡) I'm kinda nervous about this book idk why lol.

Keys: (incase you don't know or whatever)

Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name
E/c: Eye color
S/t: Skin tone
F/c: Favorite color
F/dr: Favorite drink
F/f: Favorite food
F/s: Favorite snack
F/ds: Favorite dessert
M/n: Mother's name
F/n: Father's name
✿.。.:*:*:. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ : Timeskip
₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾ : Change POV

Anyways, I'm looking forward for this book and also looking forward being with you guys throughout the story (●♡∀♡)

The next one will be the Chapter 1! See yah ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Your adorable avocado, out. Bye beaches (⌐■-■)✧

[Published: 07/24/22]