Hello there.

So, I need ideas for things to write. But coming up with ideas and getting them written and posted is very difficult.

So.. I thought that this might help. I can write things, and they'd actually have to get finished to post for the people who request them.

Yes, you read that right.

I am taking requests.

I said ideas were a bitch for me so.. You, as the reader, can request something.

I am kinda scared because idk if I can trust some of the fandoms I'm willing to write about but,

✨Fuck it✨

This is a list of fandoms I will write things for. The list is not one of fandoms I'm in, just ones I will write about. That is why it will be so short. Might get longer but, I doubt it. Only because I'd forget to change it lol.

Here ya go:

MHA/BNHA

Haikyuu

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

DSMP

The Promised Neverland

Kakegurui

Assassination Classroom

Doctor Who

Warriors (cats)

I will not be taking any smut/lemon requests definitely not because I just don't know how to write spicy stuff and because I would just rather not... Definitely....

ANYWAY

I will probably write things of my own for fun but, I will take requests.

Also, I know that there isn't a very wide variety for fandoms but that is only because these are the ones I feel I'm caught up enough on the write things about. And the only ones I still remember enough events for.

Also,

☁-fluff
🌵-hurt/comfort
💧-angst
💞-semi spicy
🎶-songfic

Well, with that out of the way, shall we get started my darlings?