💧Willow Tree💧

Fandom- DSMP

Character(s)- Revivebur, Y/n, Dream

Requested by- no one

Ship- (romantic) Wilbur x Y/n

Gender- gender neutral

TW- blood and death. Also swearing if anyone's uncomfortable with that.

(This takes place after Dream is broken out of prison, right after Tommy makes it to Phil's house)

Y/n's pov

As I lay in the tall grass, under our willow tree, the sun hanging high in the sky does nothing to warm my freezing heart. It does nothing but shine like today is just any other.

I hate it.

Everything in the world still moves, still acts as though nothing happened. Everything is the same for the earth.

But nothing is the same now.

After everything that has happened, I hate the world for doing this. For being able to act like nothing happened.

Especially since so many fucking things have happened.

I lay here in the tall grass looking up at the blue sky above me, and can't help but hate it for being able to move on. I can't help but hate the world as I lay beneath our willow tree.

I can't help but hate the universe for doing this.

And I can help but hate you.

"I'm sorry."

You said.

"I'll be better."

You said.

"It'll be ok."

..You said.

"I love you."

You said, and you lied.

All of it, a fucking lie.

You aren't sorry.

You could never be better.

Things will never be ok.

You don't love me.

I lay here, under our willow tree, thinking about all your lies. All your broken promises. Everything you did.

But, I technically broke a promise too so I can't really say much can I?

I remember, we promised that we wouldn't let everything from inside or outside the walls reach this place. All of our problems would be left at the fence around the hill.

We said that our willow tree would be our safe space.

But I let those things follow us here. This time, everything we were supposed to leave outside the gate has followed us here.