Catching Feelings- An Angel x Husk Oneshot Part 1

Summary: A supply shopping trip for the hotel turns into a date for Angel and Husk.

Tags/Warnings: emotionall awareness of ur feelings for the gay spider/Alastor acting willy wonky/ like on an unexpected daaaaate/ Neither really believe one another's commitments or nice gestures cuz there both too traumatized/cursing warning/suggestive language/ suggestion of abuse/ backround chaggie

Beginning notes: Takes place after some time with the main crew staying at the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel sighed as their ride strolled through town and into hell's local mall's parking lot. He crossed his legs and stared out the window as Charlie went over supplies, they needed to the rest of the hotel management.

"Ok guys, in case no one was paying attention" Charlie started.

Vaggie glared in Angel's direction.

"This is a trip to get supplies for the hotel such as actual food, cleaning supplies, hygienic needs and storage". Charlie said once more.

Angel continued not to look and not pay attention as much as possible. One because it was boring and second just to annoy Vaggie.

"Hey Angel! You got all of that? This is serious. Everyone has their own responsibilities, and you need put in the effort too" Vaggie ranted.

Angel sighed" Why should I have to get shit? I'm just a person staying at the hotel."

"It can be a way for you to get what you need while the hotel is still sorting through stuff" Charlie tried to reason, putting a hand on Vaggies shoulder to calm her. "This trip is also just to get out and have fun!"

"This better be fast. My boss wants me at work by this afternoon" Angel grouched looking at his phone in case of a new text from Valentino.

"Now who wants to be in charge of what?" Charlies asked, turning to the whole crew. They were all sitting around each other in the pink seating of the limousine, some waiting patiently and some just waiting to get out.

"CLEANing supplies, I need new ones not the old ones I have. They are messy and dirty and of no use to me any more. I need some clean ones which should be good at the mall. I will need a mop, a broom-" Niffty babbled, rambling in her seat.

As the rest stared at her, astounded by her ability to talk without stopping. As she continued, Charlie went in with what she was saying,"Ok, who's next?"

"I will get the chocolate sweet liquid," Alastor pointed while holding his staff. Why he came with them in the car was a wonder.

Vaggie face palmed at that comment, "Ok, but why don't you also get something we actually need?"

But Alastor already disappeared into the mall.

"Ughh" Vaggie put her hands to her face.

"Hey, I just came to get some drinks" Husk griped, crossing his arms, obviously not wanting to be there either.

"Great idea Husk! Why don't you and Angel get the food and Me and Vaggie will get......the rest on the list" Charlie said handing Husk and Niffty a list of the stuff they wanted to get.

"What! Why does he have to go with me?" he protested pointing at Angel who blew him a kiss.

"Because he will at least stay on task with you, also I don't want to babysit him. Also....." Vaggie blushed. "Me and Charlie might go get something to eat." Charlie smiled back at her.

"Oh i'll stay on task Husky" Angel said playfully resting his head in his gloved hands.

"Why do I not like how you said that?" Husk glared at him.