Catching Feelings- An Angel x Husk Oneshot Part 2

Did Angel see that right, did Husk actually smile, a genuine smile? Well that was rare. Oh shit what was happening? Angel became confused at his feelings. Angel noticed Husk was acting extra flustered today.

Of course Angel found him attractive and wanted more but he worried. What if this gets serious and Husk doesn't like what's underneath this persona he always puts up. Plus everything with Valentino, who'd want to deal with all that probably a huge turn off.

At the dark thoughts Angel suddenly let go of Husk. Husk looked over worried and confused.

Wait what happened. And Damn it why am I even worried about him!

To cover it up Angled joked, "Hey do you think they left us already, maybe-" Angel stopped dead in his tracks of who he saw and all the terror and dread came.

Valentino.

SHIT shit shit! What was he doing here? Wait... he looked for the nearest clock. He was late to their appointment he was too bust on this hangout he forgot his job how could he be so stupid.

Husk looked over at Angel and saw the terror in his eyes something he didn't see often. "Hey, what's wrong? '' he looked over at what he was looking at and saw Valentino.

The tall slender figure, attired with a floor red coat hadn't seen them yet. He was with his mob. Everyone around knew who he was, looking at him wondering why he was there.

Husk never really cared much about all that, he only knew he was Angel's boss. And that he didn't treat Angel right, so that fact alone made Husk hate him.

"Oh.. that's your boss isn't it?"

"What's he even doing here? Shit, I was supposed to be at work. I just got distracted with all that was happening and now I'm gonna pay".

Angel started panicking, pulling at his hair from the stress.

"Hey breath, it's gonna be ok. Lets just find a place to take a breather". Husk grabbed his hand and turned to leave but bumped into Vox.

"Going somewhere?",came the overlords' unstable voice.

And it became clear to Angel how Valentino got here.

"Ur late to ur job Angel,". He said, smiling down at him.

Angel tried his best to bring his facade back up despite his hands shaking. "Well I was just about to come, I was really only a bit late, you're really gonna make a big deal about that?"

"You know how he gets when he doesn't get what he wants. And hmm you were just about to? That's not what my surveillance says".

His TV head flickered to a screen of Angel and Husk on their day out. "I can see anything through any monitor and control them as I please. Remember?".

"I was just heading out..."

"Oh stop the lies. He already knows, I told him all about it. Except that you're right now in front of me." He pulled out his phone to text Valentino. Angel tensed and unsure of what to do, ready to just take the pain about to come.

"Hey TV face!" Husk shouted at the tall overlord.

Which made the overlord stop and look up, glaring down at him.

Husk didn't like this stupid TV guy and his stupid face. He also hated how they were controlling Angel so much. He never liked that Valentino guy, and he now hated this Vox person.

Angel never talked about it but Husk could tell how badly Valentino treated him from the bruise marks he would tend to when he would come back from work all the time.

"What tiny cat?"

"Don't you dare think of bothering us. We're with Alastor here." Husk knew saying that could potentially cause a war but he didn't back down, when he saw Angel's worried face.

"Oh but where is he? We're not in his territory now so what are you actually going to do besides hide behind him?" Vox sneered down at him. Angel watching the interaction unfold, unsure what to do. No one ever stood up for him like that.

This.

Husk decided to end it and simply smacked the phone out of his hand.

"I have other ways, dumb cat" just then every screen throughout the mall lit up with a reflection of them. Letting Valentino and his crew know where they were.

But before anything could happen Husk picked Angel up bridal style and flew past them all as fast as he could out of the mall and into the sky.

Hearing Vox screech orders through the screen as it echoed through the mall.

Angel held on tight to him "Husk, are you fucking stupid? Put me back down there you'll only make it worse."

"Hey, I'm not letting them hurt you".

"I find your protection endearing, but for the love of Satan, Husk stop!".

Husk hugged him tighter. "No, I don't want anyone to hurt you ever again. "Making it clear he wasn't going to let go. They flew through the red sky at his fastest speed making their way towards the hotel.

Angel was touched by his words "Do you really mean that?"

"Of fucking course"

It made Angel want to tear up "No one's been so kind to me like my Husky" Angel smiled hugging Husk.

"Ugh whatever we're going back to the Hotel I'm not waiting around for a stupid ride and your not going back till they let you off the Hook. Say it was my fault, I kidnapped you or some shit"

"Pffft" Angel laughed. "You lovable idiot".

Angel gave him a kiss on his furry cheek feeling safer in his arms.

"Bleh", Husk grouched, though his red face said otherwise.

As the Hotel eventually came into view. Angel still wasn't sure how anything would be ok after that but he hoped with Husk that it would.

Husk landed back to the ground letting Angel down as well.

They went into the Hotel and dropped down the bags on the main floor. And Husk, not even looking at his phone, collapsed on the couch. Catching his breath from flying so fast. Soon Angel came along, sitting with him snuggling beside him into his soft fur.

"I would push you away but I'm too tired" Husk lied snuggling back.

"Sure sweetums, sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later......

The door to the hotel opened to the rest of their friends, finally home.

"I have acquired the chocolate syrup," Alastor announced, holding the container up.

"And I got my cleaning supplies, I will try right now!" Nifty said zooming off to her duties.

"Where on hell were you guys? There was some commotion at the mall and- " Vaggie came in, stopping to see them snuggled on the couch with sound of Husk purring.

"Hey Vaggie it's ok, let's just let them rest, they at least got the food and it looks like they had a good time" Charlie comforted her as they made their way to the kitchen.

Leaving Husk and Angel in the comfort and safety of each other's embrace, forgetting all their worries.

~~~~~~~

End Notes: Excuse me if I got stuff wrong or didn't get the characters quite right. I never have written for Hazbin Hotel but was inspired to, so I tried my best. I also am not trained in writing curse words or anything dirty.

But I hope you enjoyed it, and if you want, what were your thoughts on it? Lastly, Thank you for reading!!!
:)