Mitsuya~ Workshop Fun 18+

~SMUT~

~This story contains 18+ content, if you are not comfortable with 18+ writing please feel free to skip~

     It was another day for you. Your college finals were finally finished and you were on the way to your boyfriends workshop. You and Mitsuya have been together since middle school, first being introduced to him when you wanted to join the home economics club. You had always thought he was a sweet and kind person, and he was always willing to help you. You never thought anything of it, I mean he always seemed to be nice to everyone in the club.

     The only thing that made you think differently was when he offered to stay later to help you finish one of your assignments, which according to the other girls, he apparently didn't do very often. On that day he told you the truth that he had taken quite a liking to you and it was more than in a friendship way. You were shocked but of course you reciprocated his feelings. You had grown to like him the more that he helped you. He was shocked that you said you like him but he never questioned your feelings.

     Now here the pair of you are eight years later and still going as strong as you were the first time you got together. You stopped on the way their to pickup his favorite sweets as an apology for somewhat ignoring him while you studied and focused on your finals. But now they're done and Mitsuya will have your full attention once again. Once you finally reached the workshop you knocked on the door before inviting yourself in. You placed your bags on a couch before looking around for him.

"Mitsuya? Hello?" You called out but no response.

     You continued to look around the workshop until you found him in the back looking through all the fabrics he had. You wondered why he was ignoring you until you see the earbuds planted in his ears. You walked up to him and carefully tapped on his shoulder. He whipped his head around but calmed once he saw it was just you. He smiled at you taking the earbuds out.

"Hi honey." You smiled at him.

"Hey, could you grab that navy blue sample behind you?" He asked before looking at the black sample in front of him.

You cocked you brow at him but grabbed the sample cloth anyway. You passed it to him as he held them up side by side.

"You need something?" He asked, eyes still on the samples. "Actually put this back and grab that green one. The forest green, not the lime green." He said tossing the sample back to you.

You grabbed the darker green cloth handing it to him.

"Um... my finals are over." You smiled.

"Oh good. I don't like this either. Maybe not black?" He spoke to himself.

"I can see that you're busy, um I'll be out front if you need me. Oh! I almost forgot I brought a cake since finals ar-"

"Babe I love you so so much but I'm trying to concentrate."

"Oh I'm sorry. I'll be out there." You said walking away and Mitsuya continued to stare at all the cloths he had hanging.

You sat on the couch as time passed. You decided to close your eyes for a little bit since he seemed preoccupied. You assumed you had fallen asleep because you awoke to Mitsuya yelling your name.

"(Y/N)?! Are you still here?" He yelled from the back room.

You stood up and walked into the room to see cloths strewn about the room.

"Can you help pick these up?"

You nodded and began to pick up the cloths one by one glancing over to Mitsuya every now and again. Eventually you decided to put the pile down and walk over to him.