Ankle Slips

A/N: Thank you everyone who is giving my first baby a try. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Comments and suggestions are always welcome and loved especially updating on a moving train lol <3

*Sang*

"Sit on the desk, Pumpkin let me get out some bandages," said Sean, going in his desk for a first aid kit.

I hopped up without too much difficulty. I clasped my hands together in my lap, still biting my lip and swayed my feet a bit on top of the desk. I instantly regretted it when the shooting pain shot back up my ankle. I tried to hide the wince.

"Pumpkin what have I told you about that lip?" he scolded, returning with peroxide and bandages.

I smiled sheepishly willing my hands to stay at their sides and not near my lip. For some odd reason they all got extremely upset when I did this.

"So how did you really fall?" Sean asked, seriousness returning to features. His brow furrowed as he concentrated on cleaning the wound. I couldn't help, but notice how his lips pursed together when he worked. He had on a crisp white shirt rolled up at the sleeves with a slim green tie, pressed khaki trousers and loafers. His muscles flexed while he wrapped the bandages around my knee. I was so entranced I forgot to answer the question.

"Jade tripped me and I fell into the bleachers. She was talking about how North deserved someone prettier than me on his arm and I just kind of lost it. I tried to shimmy around her...I don't understand why she hates me so much," my gaze dropped to the floor slightly ashamed. I knew North would never think that way, but could he ever be really happy with me?

Sean touched his hand to my cheek, "Pookie she is jealous. And North would never be interested in her in the slightest. You're beautiful, kind and genuine. Don't let that...girl...make you believe anything otherwise."

Did Dr. Green just call me beautiful? "I...Dr. Green. I mean Sean," I stammered. The words weren't stringing together. He put both hands on either side of my hips and grinned.

"Pookie, relax. You know by now I don't bite, unless that's what you want," he winked and turned to throw away the excess bandages, "Now let's clean that leg up. I can't have you walking around with caked up blood on your legs."

My stomach did a little flip flop. Did I want him to bite me? I wasn't completely naïve to the boys' flirting especially Sean's, but the way he said it did more than just make my stomach jump.

He rummaged around his desk drawers and reappeared with two bottles of water and a towel. He handed me one and cracked open the seal of the other. He swung a chair over and plopped down in between my legs. He untied my shoe laces and discarded both sneakers behind the desk leaving my pink, black and white zebra stripped socks. Meanie was insistent even in "these God damn ugly uniforms" I had a little bit of color.

Sean poured a generous amount of water on the towel and gingerly wiped any trace of blood off my leg. He did it so slow and tenderly I was brought back to my day at the spa with Victor when Lei managed to work every kink out of my body. The heat was rising to my cheeks. I was already blushing. I took a sip of water to relax and squealed when Sean tickled my foot. I felt a splash of water hit my chest and if possible turned a brighter red.

Fantastic. I'm sitting in Dr. Green's office in a wet t-shirt. I looked down to see the t-shirt plastered to my bra, the lace trim clearly visible. I think this one is a demi bra because I feel like my breasts are going to spill out any second even though Meanie swears they won't. Whatever it is Sean can't take his eyes off it.

"I'm so sorry," I said, sliding off the desk to get a paper towel. I put pressure on my hurt ankle and it buckled sending me sprawling into his lap.

His breathing was unsteady and his usually bright green eyes had darkened around the rim. He groaned and pulled me into his lap so my legs dangled off the side of his while his arm supported my back. "Pumpkin...why didn't you say your ankle hurt?" he asked, putting slight pressure on it.

I bit my lip and shifted so he could have better access to my ankle. His finger went to lips, "Sang, what did I tell you about touching that lip? Someone might want to touch them as well."

"Like who?" I felt that fire start to burn. Did he feel it too?

He cupped my chin and ran a finger across my bottom lip, "Like me."

My heart was beating out of my chest. He was staring at my lips like Kota did that day in the car. The way Luke did in the attic. The way Nathan does when I nibble on his finger.

Before I could talk myself out of it, I planted the lightest of kisses on his mouth. His eyes popped open to stare into mine, "Sang..." he whispered, rubbing circles on the back of my neck. I was going to respond when his lips met mine. He sucked on my bottom lip tugging gently with his teeth. Then did the same to my top lip. I gripped his shirt to pull him closer. I heard a silent intake of breath before both hands were tangling in my hair intensifying the kiss. He nibbled on my bottom lip and slid his tongue across my top. I parted my lips so he could massage his tongue across mine. I was surprised the chair hadn't caught fire.

He moved his lips from mine to situate my legs on either side of his. I gasped when I felt the bulge in his pants. The fire below my stomach had started to radiate.

Sean opened his eyes to stare into mine. "Sang, sweetie, if you don't feel comfortable with this I'll stop. I would never want you to have any regrets."

I shushed him with my finger and pressed my lips to his. He groaned in my mouth then wrapped his arms around my waist so our chests were pressing up against each other. His hands rubbed the smooth skin on my back and I shivered. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lost myself in his scent. The bulge in his pants pressed against my thigh. The intensity had my whole body quaking. I moaned, running my tongue across his lips. His fists were gripping the sides of my t-shirt and rubbing up and down my waist.

Then the door swung open.