I am willing and I will obey

Omg...I'm insanely blown away by how much y'all love this fic. It was my first fanfiction for the Academy series and how much you guys are loving it makes me feel so warm and tingly. On to the show <3

*Luke*

There were too many loud voices at one time it was dizzying. North lost control - surprise, surprise - and was hurtling obscenities in Greek at Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green without Silas attempting to censor him. Gabe and Nathan were screaming about how they broke their own rules. Kota was silent, but that eerie kind like in Carrie before she broke all that glass. I chose to take up Victor's post of cradling sunshine to cover her ears from all this chaos. Of course I was angry too, but I was too afraid Sang would freak out and run out the door. I couldn't breathe if I didn't know for a 150% fact that when I texted her she would respond and I would see her any minute.

I crawled on my knees and sat so her head was in my lap. "Sunshine, they don't hate you. I could never in a million light years not want you in my life so please shut these lunatics up. I'll get you all the Cold Stone you could ever want and give you pencils everyday for when Gabe steals them."

Victor tilted his head to the side and mouthed, "Do you love her too?"

If it were any other girl I would have hesitated or gave an excuse not to answer, but this was my sunshine. "Doesn't everybody?" I replied, shrugging.

Sang's bright green eyes focused on my warm chocolate ones, "I'm scared, Luke. I don't think I can do this. I thought I was strong enough to tell everyone how I felt, but it's just going horribly wrong."

I signed to her, "We all are in love with you that's why they're so pissed off." I had a Cheshire cat grin on my face.

Victor rolled her over so she had the lower half of her body in his lap and the upper in mine, "You can tell them all to shut up anytime princess."

She wiped her eyes smiling widely, "Everyone STOP YELLING!" Yes!!! She didn't even squeak. I love my mouseketeer general Sang.

*Mr. Blackbourne*

I don't know what Luke said to Sang, but it brought her out of the large black hole she was falling into. Sang has so much talent to unlock, she just needs the opportunity to unleash it. I wanted to wipe every tear from her eye and cradle her like a hurt baby in my arms, but at this moment she needed to feel the love of my team. There was time for me to remind her I knew she was a girl.

"Go ahead, Miss Sorenson I think you have the room again," I said delicately, but my emphasis on the final word was for the seven rambunctious teenagers in front of me. They were going to run like hamsters in a wheel tomorrow morning soon as the sun came up.

Even when Sang stood up, she didn't tower over the boys. I believe that was her intention. Luke patted her leg and then his shoulders. She smiled, relief washing over her. She sat on Luke's shoulders with a leg on either side of his neck. "Don't be angry with Mr. Blackbourne or Dr. Sean. I'm not entirely sure how this understanding you all had works, but I kissed them first. They didn't do anything I wasn't welcome to participating in. I called the meeting for two reasons. One I needed to be honest about kissing Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Sean. Two I care deeply about every single person in this room. I know I shouldn't feel what I feel for nine guys the way I should feel about one, but it's the truth. I just hope you can all forgive me for it. I can't choose just one of you to...to...love. I'm so sorry."