4

I groaned as my eyes tried to adjust to the bright light.

"Moooom close the curtains!!"

"No honey your going out to dinner tonight and I want to spend the day with you before you have to go,"

I forced myself to sit up in the hotel bed, "Who and I going to dinner with?"

"All the actors, and it's a nice dinner,"

I groaned and rolled out of the bed, still being blinded by the sun's rays. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed a white t shirt, puffer jacket, and jeans.

I pulled on my orange converse and brushed on some blush and mascara before sitting back down on the bed

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I thought maybe we could get some brunch and do a bit of shopping since today is my last day here,"

"Okay!"

My mom and I walked down the hallways of the hotel and got into the elevator. I pushed the lobby button and once the elevator went down we got off and left the hotel.

walkers pov:

I was in the lobby of the hotel with Ryan and Jen,

"Oh man kid you are just like Ryan,"

I laughed, "I'm not sure how much I want to be like that old guy,"

Ryan burst out with laughter but I didn't even notice, there she was. Silvia Madden was absolutely gorgeous, the kind of girl that you couldn't help but drool over. She had a laugh that made you smile so much your muscles hurt. I just couldn't get over the fact that I might have to kiss her for the movie. She was waaay to pretty for me. I wanted to talk to her at the meeting two nights ago but I couldn't find the right time.

"Walker, Walker are you listening?" Jen asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah what were you saying?"

Ryan looked back in the direction I was staring and smirked when he saw Silvia leaving the hotel.

"We are having a fancy dinner tonight," said Jennifer.

"Who all will be there?" I asked.

"All the people at the meeting, but you better dress nice. Alright?"

"Okay"

"Well I'm headed up to my room, I will see you guys later!"

Ryan and I said goodbye to Jen but once she was out of earshot Ryan turned to me and cocked an eyebrow.

"So eh you got your eyes on Silvia,"