6

"Silvia it's time to get up,"

"Please Jen, just five more minutes,"

"Shawn wants to chat with everyone,"

"Alright, alright," I groaned rolling out of bed.

I picked up my phone and read the time, 6:53!! Jeez Shawn could at least give me some time.

"What time do we need to be there?"

"7:30"

I walked over the my closet, we were staying in hotels but they were practically condos because Jen and I had separate areas. My mom had left and texted me everyday, and filming starting in a week and a half. I picked out a pair of white jeans a baby blue sweatshirt. nothing fancy.

I put my hair in a claw clip and slipped on my shoes

I put my hair in a claw clip and slipped on my shoes. Jen was still getting ready so I threw myself onto my bed and grabbed my phone. A notification popped up at the top of my screen.

unknown number

hii

hey is this walker??

you know it

I'm so tired

I don't want to go to the
meeting 😭😭

same

how's staying with Jen??

super good!

she's so sweet

alright well I'll see you
there

byee

bye :)

"Whats making you all smiley??" Jen asked giggling.

Practically jumping out of my seat I looked at her in the doorway.

"Jeez you scared me!!"

"Oh shush. C'mon now it's time to go,"

"Alright,"

The way down to the car was silent, I just absorbed in my surroundings. It was weird being so far away from home, away from Olive, and away from my family. I mean yeah I liked it at home, but if I was being honest it was much better here. I love my family and all but school was boring, and kids were mean.

Jen and I hopped into a car and I was greeted by a familiar bright smile.

"Why hello Mrs. Madden," Walker said in a funny tone.