15

Its Celes! I picked it up and took it home inuwi ko na here sa bahay kasi baka kung ano pang mangyari  sakanya..

I call manang teresa to change celes's clothes..

"Manang can you change her clothes?" I told her

"Sure sir"

"Uh sir where's the shirt?"

"Ow i don't have girl shirts.... Wait... Maybe ito nalang my" I gave her my oversized shirt and it's good that she's wearing sikling she's doesn't need shorts..
Lumabas muna ako para mabihisan ni manang si celes.

"Sir tapos na ho"

"Thank you manang" she smiled at me.

I entered my room na and i slept beside her.. she looked even more beautiful now i miss her....

I was about to turn my back on her but she suddenly spoke..

"I miss him" aniya nya.

"am I not enough?" Dagdag nya

"You're enough i'm sorry if i hurts you celes.. I hope you can forgave me."

Btw sam told me pala kung bakit pinatigil ako ni celes na ligawan sya.. And i felt guilty that time, I suddenly left her alone I didn't listen to her side...

"I love him even though he hurt me twice" she said and she's- crying- oh!!

"Shhh i'm heree" aniya ko and then she hugged me. Ofc i hugged her back

I woke up and went downstairs to cook breakfast, but when I enter my room celes wasn't here!

"Oh shoot"  she probably didn't know that I took care of her..

End of simon's pov.

~~

Xiana pov

I just took a taxi home to the condo..

When I came home, I noticed that I was wearing something else, an oversized shirt oh no- i checked my lower part... Ahh thanks God i'm still wearing my sikling.. But who changed my clothes?!!! I immediately called sam..

*OTP*

"Sam!!" Bungad ko

"Wtf you're so loud!!" Gulat nyang sagot.

"San ka natulog?!" I asked her

"At my house why?"

"Wtf- did you just-"

"No hindi no, someone carries you kaya i decided to call my bf and he picked me up naman."

"A guy?!!" I asked worriedly

"Uh yes but i didn't notice his face, his moreno, matangkad, and ig Filipino rin sya at ang sabi nya "ako na bahala sakanya" and hindi ko maalala boses nya kasi nga lasing rin ako" she answered me.

"Okay bye thanks" binaba ko naman kaagad.

Wtf? A guy? Pano nya naman ako pinalitan ng damit? Nvm...

I took a bath and washed the clothe it's embarrassing if i give him back na madumi diba?.. Wait- he had a name on the collar.. Its si-simon?!!!!

Vote vote mwuahhh😭❤💚