3rd POV

  A Deity was dying. Some human found out about their tree and decided that they themselves were above other humans and tried to steal the apples they guarded. They managed to kill the human but not before they injected them with some type of poison. The Deity knew they didn't have long left but also knew that they couldn't leave their tree unguarded.

They didn't have many options so needed to quickly decide what to do. Working quickly the deity created to skeleton bodies. Then, they created 2 souls and placed them into the bodies. They always wanted to be a parent, they just wished that they could raise their kids.

Unknown to the deity, one of the souls was damaged. It would effect the child in the future, but how much nobody would know until they grew up. The deity gave one last glace to their children, before they died in the moral realm, their body dispersing into soft yellow and pale purple cloud of smoke.

Once they were back into the realm of the god's, they passed out, leaving everyone in a state of panic. Due to the panic nobody would notice the twins, how they grew up or the hardships they were going to go through. The twins would all but be abandoned by the gods, left with only each other in the world. Only having each other in the face of the villagers.

__________

In another world a young male was dying. He was in his late teen years, and just took a bullet for his younger sister, who was screaming hysterically. His name doesn't matter, he never liked it anyways. How was the teen shot? By pushing his sister out of the line of fire from a cops shot.

Yes, the teen was shot by a cop who decided that it was okay to wave his gun around. The other officers immediately arrested the shooter but it would be to late anyways. Everyone knew the boy wouldn't make it. The boy wasn't scared or sad that he was dying, in fact he was happy!

Why was he happy? The same reason the cops were called. The young boy was horribly abused by his parents, who never wanted a boy. The cop? Was the boys sperm doner's brother. It was all set up. The kid knew it to. As the parents began to act horrified they boy knew that he was making sure that they went to jail.

Seeing as his phone wasn't aloud to have a password on it, he quickly went into his videos and hit play. Then video's upon video's started playing. Witch included but was not limited too, videos of the parents abusing the boy. The parents talking about illegal stuff they did. Even a Video of them planning his murder.

Everything was silent as the videos played. The cops getting more furious as they listened. The parents being terrified and furious as they realized what the boy did. They sister continued to sob, and clinch to her older brother, who died with a smile on his face. Knowing that he fucked over the people who brought him into the world. Mabey he could finally find some peace....

__________

They older teens souls was stolen before he truly died however, and was placed into a skeleton body and merged with the soul already in the body. The boy was much to young to have died and a higher power decided that he deserved another chance. He would get a twin, someone who would love him unconditionally for they rest of his life and even after death.

The teen would get a second chance at life and get the love he always wished for. While his new twin would gain a protector, who would guard and sheild them from the world for as long as they wished. The twins would get what they both want and would need in each other.

The being who grabbed the boys soul could only hope that what he did was enough to help them. Neither one deserved their Fates but Mabey they could change it if they had each other. After all, not many who are basically abandoned by the gods live very long. He would know, he was abandoned by them long ago.

__________

Nightmare POV

I awoke to sun in my eyes. I thought I was dead for sure, guess not. I sat up and, I'm outside? What? I winced as information was crammed into my head. Once my head didn't feel like exploding I realize that I was Nightmare sans now. I'm the Guardian of Negativity and I have a twin. But I don't actually know if my name is Nightmare?

I didn't even have information on my twins name, witch would be Dream. Was the previous guardian hurt more so they couldn't name is or something? I looked over towards my side and saw my new twin. They were still sleeping so I looked up at the tree.

There were Golden apples on my twins side and dark purple on mine

There were Golden apples on my twins side and dark purple on mine. Guess these are the apples that we need to guard.  I heard some movement, so turning my head I saw my twin waking up. I stayed quiet, and felt a sort of poking sensation.

I realized that my magic was kinda blocking whatever they wanted to do. So I slowly opened my magic up and when I got poked again a sort of, bond, snapped into place. I could feel my twins emotions, I'm sure they could feel mine. It was surreal if I'm honest. I felt their love they had for me. I couldn't help but love them back, their my twin now after all.

Next thing I know, I'm on the ground with my twin on-top of me, cuddling into me. I wrapped my arms around them and we sat there the whole entire day. Well, layed there. Mabey I can find peace in this new life....

Well here's chapter One! What do you think of it?